What's new

Is PayPal A Really Safe Payment Processor After All?

PayPal could be safe overall. However, there have been a few cases where some customers were scammed by many scammers and phishing is also quite common when it comes to PayPal.
I have seen some people who uses PayPal to send fake funds to people and at the end of the day they will be scammed. I think that is one of the major downsides of PayPal.

I would say that PayPal is definitely one of the safer payment processors you can use at least at the moment. The only issue I do have with PayPal and luckily it doesn't always happen but it has been known to happen, is how many people will issue chargebacks on payments even if what the payment was for was completed and a done deal. I do feel that more protection needs to be put in place for people who receive money so that chargebacks are not as frequent as they are now. Other than the chargebacks, PayPal is definitely the one I would trust and I feel the safest with.
I don't like PayPal because of what I percieve as discrimination against certain countries and that is why I don't bother to work on Fiverr as there means of payment is PayPal and it is not accepted in my country

Paypal has passed test of time. People have use paypal to receive huge amount of money without much issue in the past. The issue with paypal is their decision to freeze customers account for some reasons.

Personally i do not have any experience with paypal so I can't really say for sure if its safe or not on a personal level. Based on reviews others have been giving, i believe it is safe to say PayPal is secure.

In my experience I would say yes, although PayPal as we already know it is too bureaucratic sometimes and you have to be careful in how it is used, besides PayPal it is not available in all parts of the world and tier 3 countries may not have access to its services.

In my experience I would say yes, although PayPal as we already know it is too bureaucratic sometimes and you have to be careful in how it is used, besides PayPal it is not available in all parts of the world and tier 3 countries may not have access to its services.

Well, in case if you try to login to your PayPal account from a country while you are on vacations, then your account may get temporarily blocked. People should never try to access their accounts while they travel to a country where PayPal does not work.

Well, in case if you try to login to your PayPal account from a country while you are on vacations, then your account may get temporarily blocked. People should never try to access their accounts while they travel to a country where PayPal does not work.
Well, I do not see much sense if this problem happens, really because it could PayPal be very beneficial to pay abroad, but I think that somehow it could be shown that you are the one who tries to access from abroad by contacting the support.

Well, what most people usually do in such scenario is that they contact thy customer support of PayPal to let them know that they are in countries where PayPal is not supported. Of course they are humans and they usually consider their situation.

Well, what most people usually do in such scenario is that they contact thy customer support of PayPal to let them know that they are in countries where PayPal is not supported. Of course they are humans and they usually consider their situation.

PayPal is a good payment system. However, I think that a few customers have complained that their accounts have not been restored. Many people, therefore, consider various other options instead.
Well, I do not see much sense if this problem happens, really because it could PayPal be very beneficial to pay abroad, but I think that somehow it could be shown that you are the one who tries to access from abroad by contacting the support.

The main problem with PayPal is that it is unavailable in many locations and you also need to verify your account in order to make sure that you use your account. I have no issues when it comes to verifying your account. However, the unavailability of PayPal has caused a lots of problems for many people.

PayPal is a good payment system. However, I think that a few customers have complained that their accounts have not been restored. Many people, therefore, consider various other options instead.

The main problem with PayPal is that it is unavailable in many locations and you also need to verify your account in order to make sure that you use your account. I have no issues when it comes to verifying your account. However, the unavailability of PayPal has caused a lots of problems for many people.
That's true, it is a very good platform because it has been in existence for a while but I think many people have opted to other payment platforms. I even prefer binance pay because of their zero fees to a lot of other platforms.

Well every payment procesor is not 100% safe every has flaws but in my opinion PayPal is safer one and I use it for many years and I haven't got any problems with it that's why so many people use PayPal because it's safe and user friendly platform

PayPal is the best payment processor not because its the first payment processor known but because it has a way in which you can't make any mistakes paying into another persons account but the only issue is that the charges is too high .

Well, PayPal blocks the accounts of many users. I can understand that PayPal needs to be secure. However, they emphasise so much on security that it may become a headache for many people.

Well, PayPal blocks the accounts of many users. I can understand that PayPal needs to be secure. However, they emphasise so much on security that it may become a headache for many people.
Yes, although that has never happened to me, I have heard many people in forums say that PayPal froze their accounts without warning, that is not good, we also know that PayPal it is too bureaucratic sometimes, it may not be the best option for many in terms of payment processor, probably Perfect Money or Payeer are less bureaucratic and more accessible payment processors.

I am hesitant about putting too much money on it. So I don't use PayPal as much these days. My concern is that PayPal can and has taken over accounts before, due to terms of service violations that they never say what for. And then leave you with a 180 day wait or so, until you can cash out your money. That is unless PayPal hasn't found a reason to take that money.

Never hold money on PayPal, don't use it like a bank ever. I know that's not easy for everyone to do, but if you can, get a bank account so that when you do get paid on PayPal, you can transfer it over to your bank account. Because, if you are ever locked out of PayPal, you have to go through hoops just to get your money. I've heard some horror stories about PayPal and due to that, I always cash out of there right away and never hold money on there.

I did have a PayPal prepaid card that worked like a bank, but I'd advise even against using that as a bank, as it's not a banking service. It still requires you to sign into your PayPal account, so if you ever get locked out, it's probably the same situation.

So to make it short, PayPal is great, so long as you don't hold a lot of cash on there. Otherwise, find out how to get a bank account and connect your PayPal to that, and cash out as soon as you're paid. Because you never know when PayPal might come down on you with some terms of service violation and block you from using your account. And they won't tell you what the violation was, as their actions are always final.

Yes, although that has never happened to me, I have heard many people in forums say that PayPal froze their accounts without warning, that is not good, we also know that PayPal it is too bureaucratic sometimes, it may not be the best option for many in terms of payment processor, probably Perfect Money or Payeer are less bureaucratic and more accessible payment processors.

Payment processors like Perfect Money and Payeer are really flexible. However, when it comes to online payment digital system, PayPal is the one that dominates the market. I reckon that if bitcoin had gained much more value, then it would have had been more popular. Regardless of that, people are facing much issues when it comes to using PayPal because they are not even able to use it in the first place due to its unavailability in many countries.

Yes you're absolutely right, PayPal method of payment is one of the best and easiest method of payment, everything about PayPal is just easy to understand. Just that they charge allot
Yup I think that PayPal is one of the safest out there it's user friendly and customer support is very good but the fees are very high for me regardless of that I use PayPal a lot

While PayPal is generally regarded as safe, it's important to take precautions to protect your personal and financial information by following these steps:

1) Regularly Monitor Your Account
2) Use Secure Networks (not Public WiFi for Financial Transactions)
3) Keep Your Account Information Secure with a Strong Password

While PayPal is generally regarded as safe, it's important to take precautions to protect your personal and financial information by following these steps:

1) Regularly Monitor Your Account
2) Use Secure Networks (not Public WiFi for Financial Transactions)
3) Keep Your Account Information Secure with a Strong Password

I do not use PayPal because I cannot use it in the first place, as it is not available in my country. However, I still think that PayPal seems pretty secure. Do they also offer the 2-Factor authentication option as well for people who wish to use it?

PayPal is the number one payment processor used for so many things. It's used by more than 90% of the freelancing websites. It is used for most online shopping. It's the only payment processor I've been using without looking for any alternative except for cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back