What's new

Is PayPal A Really Safe Payment Processor After All?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
PayPal is definitely considered one of the best payment systems and this is why sop many people use it. PayPal is quite popular and it is now used by almost all kinds of businesses around the world, especially in developed countries. However, do you think that it is actually safe? What about all horrible stories of phishing and funds being frozen?

I would say that PayPal is definitely one of the safer payment processors you can use at least at the moment. The only issue I do have with PayPal and luckily it doesn't always happen but it has been known to happen, is how many people will issue chargebacks on payments even if what the payment was for was completed and a done deal. I do feel that more protection needs to be put in place for people who receive money so that chargebacks are not as frequent as they are now. Other than the chargebacks, PayPal is definitely the one I would trust and I feel the safest with.

Yes you're absolutely right, PayPal method of payment is one of the best and easiest method of payment, everything about PayPal is just easy to understand. Just that they charge allot

Paypal is a very good payment processor and it has interesting features that are not available on most of the other types of Payment gateways. This is why it is the most preferred payment gateway by most of the online platforms.

Paypal is a very good payment processor and it has interesting features that are not available on most of the other types of Payment gateways. This is why it is the most preferred payment gateway by most of the online platforms.

I think that PayPal is quite safe. However, it is not completely safe because there are reports of people trying to get control of others' accounts by phishing and this is something not new at all.

PayPal is definitely considered one of the best payment systems and this is why sop many people use it. PayPal is quite popular and it is now used by almost all kinds of businesses around the world, especially in developed countries. However, do you think that it is actually safe? What about all horrible stories of phishing and funds being frozen?
I think PayPal is safe and secure but the problem that it has is not being available in every country, if they offer services in every country then their users will increase.

I think PayPal is safe and secure but the problem that it has is not being available in every country, if they offer services in every country then their users will increase.

I think that PayPal shall never be available in all the countries at all at any time because they have their own policies and they are really strict when it comes to working in specific countries.

Paypal is absolutely safe if you can legally use it in your country, if paypal is not available in your country and if you use some tactics to use it, using paypal will be very risky. While using paypal you also need to avoid sending and receiving to/from people you do not trust.

PayPal is generally considered a safe payment processor. It uses encryption to protect sensitive information, and also offers buyer and seller protection policies. However, as with any online financial transaction, it's important to take steps to protect yourself, such as by ensuring that you're using a secure connection when making payments and by being cautious of phishing scams. Additionally, PayPal has a good reputation as a secure payment processor and has a strict policy against fraud.

I really can't tell for sure if PayPal is really safe. This is because i have never made use of PayPal as it is not accessible in my country, but from what I've heard about it, it's quite safe.

Yes, PayPal is a safe payment processor. PayPal uses advanced security measures, such as encryption technology and two-factor authentication, to protect your information and keep your payments secure. In addition, PayPal provides buyer protection to help ensure that transactions are safe and secure. PayPal also has a dispute resolution process in place to help resolve any issues that may arise

PayPal is a very safe means of receiving and sending payment because it is a payment gateway with high security.
The decade of experience in the payment processing industry makes paypal stand out.

PayPal is a great payment processor. They provide safety to their users. However, they have really strict rules. You can get limited easily for a small mistake and your money will get frozen for 180 days. There isn't pretty much you can do about their strictness.

I think that PayPal shall never be available in all the countries at all at any time because they have their own policies and they are really strict when it comes to working in specific countries.
It can make problems for people because PayPal is the only payment method for most of the websites, it would be better for websites to add other payment methods too.

PayPal is actually safe judging from the reviews I have seen about it just that it's not a payment method that supports all people from different parts of the world and again, I guess it also have a high transaction fee.
Yes, this is true. PayPal is safe but has so much geographical discrimination. Not all countries can use PayPal and they are very strict with others. Then they have really high transaction fees.

It can make problems for people because PayPal is the only payment method for most of the websites, it would be better for websites to add other payment methods too.

Well, the good thing is that there are many payment systems that are now supported by various sites. You could also earn money and get paid through cryptocurrencies on many sites.

Yes, this is true. PayPal is safe but has so much geographical discrimination. Not all countries can use PayPal and they are very strict with others. Then they have really high transaction fees.
Then I don't think I would ever have a need to use PayPal. The high transaction fee is already a red flag yet they shutting others from being unfortunate by using their platform. I guess they are doing us a favour.

Then I don't think I would ever have a need to use PayPal. The high transaction fee is already a red flag yet they shutting others from being unfortunate by using their platform. I guess they are doing us a favour.

Well, I would use PayPal, even though their fees are quite high. This is because majority of the websites prefer PayPal. However, if i get the option to receive payments through cryptocurrencies, then I would prefer cryptocurrencies.

Paypal is a safe payment processor. I have used it many time and I don't have any issue with, except inability to withdraw directly from it as a result of the country I come from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back