What's new

Is learning algorithms before programming a must ?

In almost every programming school (atleast here in my country) you can't get straight in programming without learning algorithms, they make programming kinda easier to understand when it comes to contexts and calculations.
But is that step a must or can it be skipped without facing issues in the future while programming?
From the definition of a program, it is a set of instructions in solving a computer program and algorithm is a step by step method of solving s task. I believe you must break down your task first before you generate the respective code. So algorithm is important

Yeah. Learning algorithm is a must in every programming class. One need to have a great algorithm ahead of the design. It helps in creating a great mouth-watering design. If the algorithm is not considered, the work will still be done, but may not look professional.

If you are new in programming I think learning algorithm is a sign qua non for addiquate, understanding of the programming, it's something that a biginer must put into consideration before he can get the Accurate knowledge f the work.

Learning the data structures and algorithm is very good and makes you to understand and design concepts easily but it is not a must and you can still do without it.

If learning algorithms is the first step for you guys in the process of learning programming, then I don't think you should skip it in the learning process that you're on right now. You may need that later

Learning algorithm before programming is mandatory because I got reason is the basic of all programming languages so there is no way that you can learn programming without first learning the algorithm of it.

You do not need to learn any algorithms to learn the syntax or structure of a language. You should learn and use some algorithms and at least be aware of standards non language specific algorithms to be proficient at programming. But it is not a prerequisite.

It is advisable to learn computer algorithms but it is not necessary. A good knowledge is computer algorithms and data structure is a big plus for any programmer but it is not a must have knowledge

In almost every programming school (atleast here in my country) you can't get straight in programming without learning algorithms, they make programming kinda easier to understand when it comes to contexts and calculations.
But is that step a must or can it be skipped without facing issues in the future while programming?
Algorithms are a must to programming. It's gives you a clue to what you want to do.

It's a breakdown of your work.

I don't even Know what algorithm is literally but I'm getting inclined with The basics of front end developement so far I am doing fine

learning algorithms is a necessity before programming,i don't think there will be a way to skip algorithms while programming,is just like skipping number 1 while counting numbers and you go to number 2 ,that wont make any sense

Taking time to learn data structures and algorithm in programming is going to help you a lot to understand it but it is not a criteria and you can still fare well without it.

A lot of us may not really understand all this because we are not into programming but I think everything that will be needed for you to succeed as a programmer you will have an understanding about it when you are learning programming .I hope you understand.

It is not a must to learn algorithm before starting programming but one will have more advantage than others if they know algorithm before programming

In the real sense algorithm is not necessarily needed before learning programming
Although algorithm design shows a step by step methods of solving a problem
It totally not needed. It's let saying you want to learn velocity and acceleration in physics before you start learning how to drive. It's not important at all

It is not a must to learn algorithm before going into programming, I personally didn't learn algorithm when I started programming, if you have a solid knowledge of mathematics programming will come much more easier.

A lot of us may not really understand all this because we are not into programming but I think everything that will be needed for you to succeed as a programmer you will have an understanding about it when you are learning programming .I hope you understand.
Yes that's it, especially me I don't know much about programing, but I know is all about how to arranged things in a computerized form for a specific purpose , yes it is must to learn algorithm before programing, because it will help you alot.

Personally, I am not into any programming at the moment so I wouldn't know anything about algorithm in programming. But it is really interesting learning new ideas daily here as no knowledge is a waste. Thanks for sharing.

Yes that's it, especially me I don't know much about programing, but I know is all about how to arranged things in a computerized form for a specific purpose , yes it is must to learn algorithm before programing, because it will help you alot.
You cannot be so sure about learning algorithm first before proceeding to programming as I understand programming generally is a course. Your teacher will advise you if it is to learn it first or not, do you really mean about learning algorithms separately then going for a programming class ?

You cannot be so sure about learning algorithm first before proceeding to programming as I understand programming generally is a course. Your teacher will advise you if it is to learn it first or not, do you really mean about learning algorithms separately then going for a programming class ?
yes ,I think that will be better,but what do you think, do you also prefer learning algorithms separately then going for programing class, I think you need to know more of algorithms before learning programing.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back