What's new

Is it worth trying out airdrops?

Just stay safe if you do not know much about airdrops because most of them are scam only a few of them are actually legit and it might be difficult to know.
There is one case to complete airdrops if there are in case of complete a microjob to a final client so if this is not the case then to earn from airdrop is pratically hard how is going to pay you 5 $ for just join telegram group of retweet a page while the reward per each time should not exceed 0.03 $ in microjob platforms?

Well I have received a few airdrops, but the difficult task here is to find which are legitimate, because sometimes these airdrops are tools for those who want to scam you or steal your seed keys.

Airdrop is worth trying out because it is one of the ways at which you can generate passive income for yourself and that is why so many people would love to participate in airdrops.

I don't know for others but it never worked out for me. No matter how many I tried I never made a cent out of it. That is why I just forgot about trying completely.

Yes, There is nothing wrong in trying out Airdrops. They are completely free and You do not stand a chance to lose anything. Though, It is most time advisable to use a different Wallet when participating in Airdrops.

Airdrops is a method where the new crypto project tries to get some early adopters. It is a completely legit method for a crypto projects, however, in most cases, these airdrops are nothing but scam. When a project starts it is also difficult to say whether it is genuine or not.

I'm not too familiar with Airdrops, but I am willing to learn for sure. Is it worth getting into airdrops? Does it result in pay at all?
It really depends on both skill and luck. Skill - means choosing a reputable project and making sure there will be an airdrop worth working on. I once spent hours on an airdrop that brought me 18 dollars, lol. Luck is also important. After all my best airdrop brought me $5k worth of tokens.

I myself prefer doing airdrop that require a lot of activities and actions. Simply because not too many people are ready to commit a lot of time and effort. And less competition usually means better rewards. Right now for example I am participating in Prom Testnet Campaign related to future mainnet launch. I have been spending around 2 hours each day for 2 weeks already. So basically I am not doing any other project, cause this one takes all of my spare time. But i firmly believe it is better to dedicate all your attention to a single big project rather than try (and possibly fail) 10 smaller ones. And the reward in Prom is well worth the effort.

This campaign requires trying out the testnet: claiming tokens from faucet, spending them, making transactions, minting NFTs - all the usual stuff. The best ranking leaders will receive the airdrop. But in case you will also be interested, I need to warn you that there is also a twist (a good one actually, so no fear). The winners will receive a huge amount of tokens, but they will not be for external use- they can't be sold or transferred or swapped. But they can be used for community governance and allow to receive a share of future profits. I think its a grand idea. Since such type of airdrop negates the risk of winners dumping their tokens into the market crashing the price, and at the same time allow for some future steady monthly income.

This is probably the most unusual airdrop I have ever encountered.
So as you can see airdrop can really vary in terms and quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back