What's new

Is it true that forex trading is a gamble?

Gambling is a game of luck, if you win you must be lucky and if you lose you are unlucky. However, earning on forex is not related to luck, it is related to your ability to read signals and start trading in the right time and trade with the right trading pair.

Technically it is a form of investment but yes for me it seems to be a gamble. But that's just the nature of trading, there is risk. In gambling, you could lose or win, and same thing happens with trading.
It's similar, but the point about gambling is that sometimes is always favour the organizer. All are risky. That's my own view.

Gambling has nothing to do with trading, if you are a professional trader and you analyze the market correctly, it will never be gambling, trading is not chance, it is market movements referring to emotions, news and fundamentals.

For me, forex is a business, and this is not gambling, even though forex is a speculative investment, it is different from gambling. In forex traders will consider many things from the technical and fundamental side when making trading decisions. Besides that, forex requires a reliable strategy accompanied by money and risk management, it requires a high level of discipline in trading to get quality trading. I trade at FXOpen, thankfully everything has gone smoothly so far. While gambling is not only prohibited by our government, most gamblers become poor because they lose, I have a friend because their gambling house was sold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back