What's new

Is it true that forex trading is a gamble?

Arwhank

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Previously I wanted to ask whether forex is gambling? Because many think that forex is currency trading but I have also heard or read from several sources that forex trading includes gambling, So what are your conclusions about forex trading?

Last edited:
Previously I wanted to ask whether forex trading is a trade or forex trading is a gamble because many think that trading is a currency trade but I have also heard or read from several sources that forex trading includes gambling, so in your opinion What is forex trading like?
I thought so too. I think it's gambling. That's why I didn't play it even when I was familiar with bitcoin.

The foreign exchange market is not all about gambling but it all depends on your approach towards it. Lots of people gamble forex and they lose their funds, while others learn the techniques and employ the use of strategies and money management to make consistent profits.

Forex it is totally different from gambling even though they both come risk actually all business comes with risk but forex is all about foreign exchange

Not really. Maybe for a bigginer that's how it looks like but definitely forex trading is about knowledge and experience. You have to take your time researching before you make your investment.

Forex trading is not totally a gamble but the similarities are there, one who concludes that it's a gamble is not totally wrong.

It very well may be in the event that you have no discipline!! Forex trading ought to and can be tied in with making a savvy venture, setting aside the effort to gain proficiency with a framework or procedure, practice and test it.

You can earn enough out of trading in forex on the off chance that you deal with it like a business

For me, anything that you can lose your money is a gamble. In that sense any investment can be considered gambling because there is the risk of losing money. The only thing we can do is to minimize the risk. That is why our only investment is our home and the shares of stocks of the biggest bank in our country. The earnings is pretty small but the stability cannot be questioned. That investment is less risk but less earnings.

My brother don't let anybody to deserve you because the live we living also is gambling, tell me what are the things we doing that's not gambling, so if you telling me that forex trading is gamble I will say yes because the business we doing is also gamble because you can get sacked or the business got crashed at anytime. Can't someone lose his or her life within just one minute​

Forex has some things in relation to gambling. Both are games of predictions and no one know if its wrong or right while predicting. I love to be myself when I'm talking about something like this. Forex favour some and ruin other's financial life, because they can't predict when one currency will rise against the other. Because of those reasons listed, I believed both are gamse of luck and not an investment.

yes, forex trading can be compared to gambling. You may earn profits, you may lose your investment, the chance is 50-50. Just like in gambling, you need luck to earn with forex trading. If you are having a had day, you will lose your investment, if you are having a fantastic day, you will earn. Earning depends on your predictions and your predictions are based on your hunch.

Forex trading is not a gamble because it's a trade that that people uses methods, strategies to trade, you will have to learn these methods and strategies.
Forex trading is only a gamble for those that are not very in the intricacies of how it is being done, someone that cannot trade but went to trade is only gambling.

Forex trading is not outrightly a gamble but it has some similar traits with gambling. Forex has to use analytical tools make positive predictions that should lead to winning. In forex with experience you get better but in gambling the same can not be said.

Considering the fact that one stand a chance to lose all his investment at once , I don't think it is different from gambling. It is a risky Investment where you can earn big and also lose big .

Forex trading is too risky and you need to tread carefully if you want to go into it. The goal is don't ever invest any money you are not ready to lose because you can lose your money at any time, that's why they said it's like a gamble

We can agree that forex trading is a gambling because you can never be sure of the appropriate time to invest.you do this base on your prediction which can either be right or wrong.
Post automatically merged:

We can agree that forex trading is a gambling because you can never be sure of the appropriate time to invest.you do this base on your prediction which can either be right or wrong.

The thing about Forex trading, which is a great way to earn money, is that we need to understand more than that if we understand how the market works and how we have to do it and with it Plus, it's a risky business.If we understand this in terms of the market then our business can go a long way in this and we can earn a good amount from it and we should understand this and the market should see how the market is going. If we understand what we want to buy or sell, it will be very good for us and if we keep working on it, we will earn a good amount.

Previously I wanted to ask whether forex is gambling? Because many think that forex is currency trading but I have also heard or read from several sources that forex trading includes gambling, So what are your conclusions about forex trading?
Yes it is gambling... But many people ll try to convince you that it is not gambling . In forex trading profit is based on luck. I don't recommend this method of making money. Because it's illegal. And those who are already in gambling field ,this matter is not disturbing them.

Technically it is a form of investment but yes for me it seems to be a gamble. But that's just the nature of trading, there is risk. In gambling, you could lose or win, and same thing happens with trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back