What's new

Is it suitable to open a flower shop business in a small village?

Actually starting a flower business is a very nice and good thing but do not make the location to be in the village because people will find it hard to patronise or access you.

Flower is a symbol of love and affection and almost everybody like flowers depending the type of flower ,some prefer artificial flower while some prefer real life flower and the business is best done in an urban settlement .

That's kind of business usually thrive very well in urban areas and not village places. Very few people are interested in buying flowers for anyone in the village.

I'm thinking of opening a flower shop in my village, do you think it will make a profit?

I'm not sure this is going to be a very good business for you to do in such location because there are not too many people that are living in the rural areas that will be interested in buying flowers because they will not have any use for it in my opinion.

This may sound funny, but that is never going to be a profitable business idea here.

People do not really care about flowers and all that and it would be unprofitable starting something like this.

This is exactly the same way I see it because a lot of people are even finding it very difficult to eat three good square meals in a day and not to talk about thinking about having to buy flowers to do work with it...?

Opening a flower shopping a small village is tantamount to just burning your business fund for an unknown reason because that kind of business can not survive in a small village where people don't need flower .

I believe flowers business is a kind of seasonal business which is mostly successful when it's it season not especially in the rural areas.

well it can be a lucrative business when their is need for that kind of product.

I don't think flowers business would fly in the Village. They have the natural ambience of the natural environment. What would they need flowers for? Unless your target market is not them.

That's kind of business usually thrive very well in urban areas and not village places. Very few people are interested in buying flowers for anyone in the village.
due to the high population of people in urban areas, it is easier to make money from the urban region than the rural region selling flowers and people on the urban areas usually find it hard to see growing around.

I don't think flowers business would fly in the Village. They have the natural ambience of the natural environment. What would they need flowers for? Unless your target market is not them.

Personally from my observation of what is going on in the city, I believe that starting up a flower selling business is something that is going to do well in the city where there is a lot of classy people who are interested in having their houses decorated with flowers.

Personally from my observation of what is going on in the city, I believe that starting up a flower selling business is something that is going to do well in the city where there is a lot of classy people who are interested in having their houses decorated with flowers.
It is not just clasy people. It is about the need for flowers. It is needed more by people in the city because of the effects of urbanization. So many people in the villages are already exposed to natural vegetation whereas no such vegetation in the city. People buy flowers to plant in their compounds try and balance up the need for natural purification of the atmosphere offered by flowers.

Although it involves effort, commitment, and some fundamental business understanding, starting a flower store in a small village can be a lucrative business venture. It's crucial to pick a location that is easy for clients to get to, to consider the local competitors, and to provide something distinctive or equivalent.

You have to first consider if it's something that will be profitable in your area or not. A flower shop is something I can see being popular, but in a small village or location, you might not receive a lot of sales. A bigger location your chances for sales go up.

It will be very good when opening business you should open it where people can patronize it, not opening such business village because we all know how businesses in the village runs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back