What's new

Is it suitable to open a flower shop business in a small village?

I think this depends on how people need it there, if the people there are having interest on flowers I think you can take that as an advantage to earn money.
The sole aim is to supply people needs and I believe that if you do just that, you would make large amounts of profits. If they are not interested in flowers it would be very difficult to make profits by that.

It is good to set up your product where people are going to buy. You're not going to be doing any good if you are going to be selling flowers to villages because they do not want it.
That's true, having a good business location is very important, I'm my own opinion selling flowers in the village is s not a good idea, a lot of people will not like the idea.

I would not say it is a wrong idea to open a flower shop in a small village but I do not believe it would be very profitable to you as you are limited by the amount of customers you can have.

Flower business is likely be the most suitable business here in the city and not really in rural settlements. I wouldn't want to be dealing with such business in the rural settlements personally.

Flower business is running quite well in my urban city. This is because flowers are bought by people when they wish someone. This also includes selling flowers near marriage lawns.

Flower business is running quite well in my urban city. This is because flowers are bought by people when they wish someone. This also includes selling flowers near marriage lawns.
If you think the business is really a profitable one in your location, then you should consider establishing the business as it could be profitable. Like having a flower shop and you sell all type of different flower.

If you think the business is really a profitable one in your location, then you should consider establishing the business as it could be profitable. Like having a flower shop and you sell all type of different flower.

Yes, it is something that many people do establish. But it might not be my cup of tea as I might have some other kinds of plans to start a business. I am more interested in investing online.

Yes, it is something that many people do establish. But it might not be my cup of tea as I might have some other kinds of plans to start a business. I am more interested in investing online.
As much as online is very wide , you really have to be very careful with online investment as you could lose your money. I haven't really seen trusted platforms on the internet before except cryptocurrency which everyone understands.

I would not say it is a wrong idea to open a flower shop in a small village but I do not believe it would be very profitable to you as you are limited by the amount of customers you can have.
You have a point there, we start up a business in a good place we're there is need of what we are selling, if you don't have the right location I don't think you can earn money.

As much as online is very wide , you really have to be very careful with online investment as you could lose your money. I haven't really seen trusted platforms on the internet before except cryptocurrency which everyone understands.

I have invested in hyips in the past, but now I am not planning to invest any of my money anywhere online. Right now I am focusing more on saving money, but If i get the right kind of opportunity to invest, then I will invest for sure.

Flower business is likely be the most suitable business here in the city and not really in rural settlements. I wouldn't want to be dealing with such business in the rural settlements personally.
I am also not going to be investing money into any business that wants to set up in the rural area. The urban area is going to provide you with better opportunities to sell your flowers.

I have invested in hyips in the past, but now I am not planning to invest any of my money anywhere online. Right now I am focusing more on saving money, but If i get the right kind of opportunity to invest, then I will invest for sure.
Since those hyip are not sure , then you should consider investing in things like government Bond or treasury bill if that is available in your country. what about investing in stock , don't you see it as a nice opportunity.

There is no doubt that flower business is a seasonal business and it can only be effective at it time. during this season or Christmas time, it can be patronize at all location, that's it will be a good and profitable business.

Since those hyip are not sure , then you should consider investing in things like government Bond or treasury bill if that is available in your country. what about investing in stock , don't you see it as a nice opportunity.

The issue with Hyips is that they are not genuine. As far as bonds are concerned, I am really not a huge fan of investing money in such kind of securities at all. I prefer investing in business.

The issue with Hyips is that they are not genuine. As far as bonds are concerned, I am really not a huge fan of investing money in such kind of securities at all. I prefer investing in business.
Business is something you have to be doing it every day because you have to be managing the business . I believe there will always be a time in which you may have the money to invest in other things to generate some extra profits without directly investing in business.

I do not even believe that it is possible for somebody to be paying you that you would amount of money as interest because they will just be stealing from others to pay you.

Every product has it own season of sells. and I believe the Christmas period is the best time to earned good from flower sell. the season is almost gone the level of patronage will now be low compared to 2 weeks ago.

In my own village for example, people love flowers so much but they don't buy it. They always get it from the neighbours and plant. So it may not be profitable their. I think it may be more profitable in the city.

Opening a flower shop in a village? Well, you're the best person to know if you've made a right decision or not because you know your village more than any other person. Business is to satisfy the want of people. If the people in your village need flowers, then you're good to go.

This sounds totally absurd, I don't think if people or rather villagers will patronize this business.i think if you want to make passive income in village you should run a business that best suits that specific locality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back