What's new

Is it proper to trade without a Goal?

No only in trading, you are expected to have a daily target even in our offline businesses, having a daily target will help us to know how much we will be earning.
That's true, not only that having a target will help you to know your results, if you have a good target you can actually defend what you have especially in forex trading.

As a forex trader who knows what he's doing, it is always important to set goal, which might be daily, weekly or even monthly goal, it will help you in your trading.

As a forex trader who knows what he's doing, it is always important to set goal, which might be daily, weekly or even monthly goal, it will help you in your trading.
This is not applicable only to forex trading but In life generally setting goals is very important, when you want to achieve your goals it is important to set what you want to achieve.

I learnt this very late in trading. Having a goal is one of the most important skills (I call it a skill) needed for success in trading. The urge for greed will definitely creep in and if one's not careful, you'll fall heavily.

In my opinion, Having a goal is an important aspect of trading.
This is because, it would help you to control the greed factor .
Thereby reducing the risk of falling to your emotions
I think that having a target to reach within a certain trading period is crucial because it enables the trader to stop trading, which can be a blessing in disguise especially since the next trade could lead to all the profits going down the drain.

I think the answer is capital no. Because everything we are doing has to get a goal. If we set some certain goals then our dreams come true with ease. Goal is good to be set for targets to be acheived.

In my opinion, Having a goal is an important aspect of trading.
This is because, it would help you to control the greed factor .
Thereby reducing the risk of falling to your emotions
Yes I know goals always leads to a successful destination so, it's not wrong to say that if you have a set goal for trading then you have to cut back and you don't get greedy so it can help you to achieve your success in trading but if you don't set your goal and going ahead without a goal, you will lose everything.

For someone like me I can never trade without a goals having a goals while trading is very helpful its going to help you keep things in other so I think that forex trading is one of the best business but before you proceed to trade you need to have a goals and mind which will help you to make reasonable trade,

So many people are losing in the forex market because they are not discipline in their trading . This is one of the things we must try to avoid. Indiscipline is not good, Hoping for more profit when the market has shown a clear indication of reversal pattern is not a nice trading strategy.

It doesn't make any sense to me,if you don't have a goal that means you totally don't have knowledge of what you are doing, forex trading is not something you'll rush it.

That's not a good idea, you speak as if you don't know what forex trading is all about, if you are trading you must have a goal, this will help you to get what you want.

That's not a good idea, you speak as if you don't know what forex trading is all about, if you are trading you must have a goal, this will help you to get what you want.
That's true, having a goal in trading is very important, it will help you to achieve your targets, a lot of people have failed because they don't really understand this.

That's true, having a goal in trading is very important, it will help you to achieve your targets, a lot of people have failed because they don't really understand this.
That's just the fact,but a lot of people don't really understand this, trading is not all about having the full knowledge, you also need to have this kinds of things.

That's just the fact,but a lot of people don't really understand this, trading is not all about having the full knowledge, you also need to have this kinds of things.
Having a good experience on forex trading really matters, I know of people that failed because they don't have the required knowledge, learning is the first step you need to take in forex trading before you can succeed.

It is very deadly to leave your results to chance. The fact that you can make limitless feats and wonders doest help with your greed factor. Planning helps eliminate greed.

Having a good experience on forex trading really matters, I know of people that failed because they don't have the required knowledge, learning is the first step you need to take in forex trading before you can succeed.
If you want to succeed in forex trading you need to take your time and learn, if you have the required knowledge you can be able to use it and earn money, but having the knowledge is the first thing you need to have.

Sometimes its depends on your analysis and accurate your analysis is , As long as you are able to generate good analysis to trade then you can trade as much as you can . That's my own opinion.
Though everyone have their own strategy and style they would like to use in approaching the forex market,but most of the times it is always good to have a daily goal and target.

Trading without a goal is like trading with emotions because without having a goal in mind it would be difficult to control greed. Goals would help you to be consistent.

Any trader that trades without a goal is setting himself up for a series of painful losses. You must have a defined goal before you even think to start trading. This way act as a guide for you.

Trading without a goal is like trading with emotions because without having a goal in mind it would be difficult to control greed. Goals would help you to be consistent.
As a matter of fact you'll ended up losing all because you don't know we're to stop, a lot of people are making this mistake of trading without a goal, this very bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back