Is it proper to trade without a Goal?

UsmanAmoyo

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, Having a goal is an important aspect of trading.
This is because, it would help you to control the greed factor .
Thereby reducing the risk of falling to your emotions

Sometimes its depends on your analysis and accurate your analysis is , As long as you are able to generate good analysis to trade then you can trade as much as you can . That's my own opinion.

As for me I would keep into consideration a goal or target in trading.
Trading online is like any business that you know of. To succeed in business one must have set goals of the business. It helps the proprietors to move from one level to other on the business.

Some people can trade without goals but for someone like me I don't think that I can trade without goals I always have my aim and set goals before I start trading it's motivate me alot

Having a goals while you trade is very good for sure so I think that before you trade if you set a specific goals and work towards archeiving it that goals will be easy for you to derived easyly.

So setting a goals and start working to get them is very good

I don't really think that people can trade without any goal, because having a goal while trading is very very good so that you can work towards it, and also to achieve that goal.

I don't think that's a good idea, if you are a trader you have expected to have a goal, not only that you also need to have a daily target, this is very important.

I don't think that's a good idea, if you are a trader you have expected to have a goal, not only that you also need to have a daily target, this is very important.
If you are a trader and you don't have a target you'll definitely waste your time, having targets is very important it helps you to know what you'll be earning on a daily basis.

If you are a trader and you don't have a target you'll definitely waste your time, having targets is very important it helps you to know what you'll be earning on a daily basis.
You are right if you don't have a target as a trader you are only wasting your time, having a target is very important it doesn't matters if you are not a trader but you need to have targets.

You are right if you don't have a target as a trader you are only wasting your time, having a target is very important it doesn't matters if you are not a trader but you need to have targets.
In trading we need to have targets, be it daily, weekly,monthly or even yearly, if you don't have a target as a trader that means you totally don't know what you are doing.

In trading we need to have targets, be it daily, weekly,monthly or even yearly, if you don't have a target as a trader that means you totally don't know what you are doing.
If you don't have a target you'll not be a successful trader, I have this little experience on trading, an with what I know of you don't have a target you'll not earn anything.

If you don't have a target you'll not be a successful trader, I have this little experience on trading, an with what I know of you don't have a target you'll not earn anything.
That's absolutely true, if you don't have a target you will not be making any good sense, having a daily target is very important especially if you are a trader.

That's absolutely true, if you don't have a target you will not be making any good sense, having a daily target is very important especially if you are a trader.
As a trader I believe this are one of the helpful things you need to put in consideration, if you seriously want to earn money from these market you definitely need to have targets.

As a trader I believe this are one of the helpful things you need to put in consideration, if you seriously want to earn money from these market you definitely need to have targets.
That's true, just imagine a trader without having a daily or weekly targets, he will definitely lose all the profits he or she has made because of greadyness, if you are gready you cannot earn money online as a trader.

It is not even advisable for you to make any kind of financial commitment without having a goal and a plan on how you want things to go and where you are going to be invalidated.

That's true, just imagine a trader without having a daily or weekly targets, he will definitely lose all the profits he or she has made because of greadyness, if you are gready you cannot earn money online as a trader.
That's will not make any sense, if you don't have a target and you call yourself a trader that means you don't have idea in what you are doing, targets are very important in trading.

That's will not make any sense, if you don't have a target and you call yourself a trader that means you don't have idea in what you are doing, targets are very important in trading.
I agree with you, if you are a trader you are expected to have a targets, if you don't have a target that means you don't know what you are doing in the market, you might lose a lot of money.

I agree with you, if you are a trader you are expected to have a targets, if you don't have a target that means you don't know what you are doing in the market, you might lose a lot of money.
No only in trading, you are expected to have a daily target even in our offline businesses, having a daily target will help us to know how much we will be earning.

No only in trading, you are expected to have a daily target even in our offline businesses, having a daily target will help us to know how much we will be earning.
That's completely true, not only in trading we are expected to set a good to our businesses, I believe if you are good at doing that You can earn a decent amount of money.

Having a goal aka take profit, is one of the three essential elements of every trade in trading forex. The others are invalidation points and entry points.

If you don't know when to exit the market, you will blow your account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back