What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

It’s possible given that the limit is 50 posts per day and each post is 2 cents. However, it means you have to be regular and very active on this platform so it can be done, just that it’s difficult

The actual limit is 60 posts. This means that you could technically earn $1.2 per day if you are really consistent each day. I am a really active member of the forum and make money in here daily.

T
The actual limit is 60 posts. This means that you could technically earn $1.2 per day if you are really consistent each day. I am a really active member of the forum and make money in here daily.
This is definitely news to me. That means I’ve been missing out on money all in the name of not exceeding the limit. Thank you so much for this piece of information

Bizdustry is an awesome site, where you earn by replying posts and posting new threads. The most you can make daily is $1.20 daily, that's about 60 posts daily, and it could take you about 3-4 hours to achieve this.

T

This is definitely news to me. That means I’ve been missing out on money all in the name of not exceeding the limit. Thank you so much for this piece of information

Yes, you can technically make $1.2. It all depends on how fast you type comments. Some people are slow when it comes to typing and they end up taking a couple of hours.

Yes, you can technically make $1.2. It all depends on how fast you type comments. Some people are slow when it comes to typing and they end up taking a couple of hours.
I’m very fast at typing both on my keyboard and my phone so this news will definitely motivate me to earn more money and also contribute more to discussions

I’m very fast at typing both on my keyboard and my phone so this news will definitely motivate me to earn more money and also contribute more to discussions

That's great, so what is your typing speed per minute? Have you ever tested your speed using some software? I have have an average typing speed but I have to type a lot as I have to work on many sites.

That's great, so what is your typing speed per minute? Have you ever tested your speed using some software? I have have an average typing speed but I have to type a lot as I have to work on many sites.
I have tested my typing speed with a software and I performed this test in July this year. My typing speed as at that time was 48 words per minute. I would like to improve on that, though

I have tested my typing speed with a software and I performed this test in July this year. My typing speed as at that time was 48 words per minute. I would like to improve on that, though

This is great speed. I have also measured my typing speed but I forgot because I Measured it two years ago. Do you also make mistakes while typing as well? For example, pressing the wrong key accidentally?

This is great speed. I have also measured my typing speed but I forgot because I Measured it two years ago. Do you also make mistakes while typing as well? For example, pressing the wrong key accidentally?
Yes, I think from time to time we all have to make mistakes in typing. After all “To err is human”. However my typing accuracy has always been high by my standards even though I have never gone ahead too measure it

Hello!

I was facing a lot of electricty outage in my area so I was not able to post regularly on Bizdustry but now the problem has been resolved. I would like to know if it is possible to make $1 per day posting daily on Bizdustry Forum. I want to post a lot, but I am not sure if other members are earning a good amount of money in here. So is it possible to make $1 per day? How much do you make per day in here?
Yes you can but there are some rules, you can only reply and earn 3 times in one hour and can't reply and earn more than 50 times in a day, it means you can earn 1 buck in a day.

One thing I noticed with bizdustry is that you can earn$1.2 daily by posting 60 comments, I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this, you can earn more than $1 on bizdustry.

Definitely yes , my daily target here on bizdustry forum site is making $1 daily and it takes me around four to five hours but sometimes I only make $0.50 or less depending on the time i spent online .

Definitely yes , my daily target here on bizdustry forum site is making $1 daily and it takes me around four to five hours but sometimes I only make $0.50 or less depending on the time i spent online .
I have set myself the exact same target, and I do try to meet this as often as possible. Sometimes some external circumstances can prevent you from reaching this goal daily, but overall I think I am doing well in that respect.

My daily traget here on bizdustry is making $1 on a daily basis but sometimes I make less and some times I decided to take break from bizdustry to work on other earning websites.

Yes, bizdustry is a legit paying platform, you can earn up $1.2 working daily here, if you want to boost your earnings you can try another paid to post platforms.

Everything is dependent on how much time you are willing to put into it.
Some individuals do this as a side business.
Some people work full-time.
It will undoubtedly be challenging, but for those with more time to devote to this, earning more will be simpler.

It is possible depending on the amount of time you want to invest on the website, you can invest more of your time and surely you will make more than $1 on bizdustry. But for those that have other businesses to run it will be hard to make sure money on bizdustry in a day
Of course yes, it is possible to make $1 in bizdustry per day to type 50 messages a day, if actually your time permits you, one can actually do that without wasting much time doing so.

Everything is dependent on how much time you are willing to put into it. Some individuals do this as a side business. Some people work full-time. It will undoubtedly be challenging for some, but for those with more time to devote to this endeavor, it will be simpler for them to earn more than

I don't leave harsh comments online. My earlier comments are all concise and illuminating. I make an effort to leave positive remarks. The forum's amount of activity is the one thing that worries me. People will have more opportunities to respond when more people start conversations and threads. I also spend the most of my time posting comments on the Bizdustry forum.

To be honest, I don't always consider how much money I've made on bizdustry. I simply reply and make comments on topics of interest to me, and boom, I make close to or even two dollars whenever I want to work or devote my time to biz.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back