What's new

Is It Possible To Get Emotionally Attached To Your Business?

That's true, also in trading if you don't have a daily target you'll suffer, because you might even earn money but if care is not taken you'll lose it because you don't have a target.
Yes for sure you're right, when it comes to forex trading, after analysis is done there is what we call target, it's always important to set target before and after trading.
That's true, also in trading if you don't have a daily target you'll suffer, because you might even earn money but if care is not taken you'll lose it because you don't have a target.
Yes but it is obvious that I see some people even after getting allot of profit but because of stingy they went ahead and enter trade again, they end up blowing the account, setting target is good.

Yes for sure you're right, when it comes to forex trading, after analysis is done there is what we call target, it's always important to set target before and after trading.

Yes but it is obvious that I see some people even after getting allot of profit but because of stingy they went ahead and enter trade again, they end up blowing the account, setting target is good.
If you don't have a good target in trading you'll be wasting your time, but if you have good experience on what you are doing in the market you can earn money.

Getting emotionally attached with your business is not a good idea, you might even hurt yourself if you do that, if you do this in things like trading you might even blow your capital.

Getting emotionally attached with your business is not a good idea, you might even hurt yourself if you do that, if you do this in things like trading you might even blow your capital.
Definitely, getting emotional attachments can be very deadly to a business owner because it would definitely affect his decision making ability and which would results into poor decisions.

That's true, I don't think that's a good idea, if you have good knowledge of what you are doing you are not expected to do such Kinds of things, if you do that you can hardly get what you want.

There is no doubt that there are something that when we get too much attached to it, it becomes part of us. change in behaviour due to the condition of our work is inevitable.

Your business is your life because its your means of livelihood and ways in which you can survive if you do the business very well and effectively , so you must be emotionally attached to your business

Yes, it is very possible to get emotionally attached to one's business. This is because there is a lot of hard work, love and commitment dedicated to one's business.

If you don't have a good target in trading you'll be wasting your time, but if you have good experience on what you are doing in the market you can earn money.

There are so many companies and their owners usually get emotionally attached to those companies and i think that even many employees also get emotionally attached to those firms.

Actually getting emotionally attached to business is not a bad thing because that will helped you in dedicating much of your time to the business. though it depends on individuals.

Yes, that's very much possible, but that's not a good idea, you might even hurt yourself if you are good at things like this, getting emotionally attached to your business might not be a good idea.

Yes, people can get emotionally attached to their business, so much so that if a day passes by without working can make them sick. It usually happens to those who start business due to the passion they have for doing a particular thing.

It is very common in our today's society, especially, when the business is at the earliest stage, moreover, it will definitely get to a time where you will be emotionally engaged and attached to the business.

It's possible and I believe getting emotional attached to business is inevitable most especially those kind of business that always needs your attention and you get the best results from all your hardworking.
Yes, it's possible. I have seen people who are emotionally to attach to their business before. Some people find it hard to sell some of product for no reason. I have seen someone who said that even if someone offer to pay 10 times value of the amount he used to buy the product, he won't still sell.

That's true and people do get attached to their business even if it's in declining state. However there should be a bottom-line to even, that attachment. Sometimes it's better to cut the loses before it gets out of hand.

You shouldn't wait till you go bankrupt before you say goodbye to the said business. I have a forum and I have invested like 4000 USD so far, for ads, posting and such but still it's slowly dying.

I really need to shut it down but I have been running it for 6-7 years and even now I am reluctant to part with it. So, from my personal experience it's better to not to get attached to a business emotionally.

There are many people who run many different kinds of businesses. Some of them become successful and some do not.

When it comes to running a business, some people could become emotionally attached to business.

This might be the reason why they may never consider selling their business.

There might be many reasons for that. I think that some people have many good memories associated with the business.

So, do you think that it is possible for many people to become emotionally attached to their business?
As they have dedicated a lot of time, energy, and money to their companies, company owners frequently develop strong emotional ties to them. This emotional connection may serve as inspiration and drive, enabling the company to accomplish its mission and targets.

It is very possible to get emotionally attached to your business most especially if the business is your passion. It often happen to me because I get attached to my offline business.
Getting emotionally attached to a business is a possibility. There are many people who are emotionally attached to their without knowing. Some of them think they are working. When in the reality, they are emotionally attached to their business.

It is absolutely possible to be emotionally attached to the business, especially when you had hoped for a lot of things from your business and had used your time, energy, and emotions to build up the business.

If you are doing a business you are deeply passionate about, there is no way you would not be emotionally attached to the business. You would dream that business, talk the business and it would define your life. That's what passion does.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back