What's new

Is It Possible To Get Emotionally Attached To Your Business?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who run many different kinds of businesses. Some of them become successful and some do not.

When it comes to running a business, some people could become emotionally attached to business.

This might be the reason why they may never consider selling their business.

There might be many reasons for that. I think that some people have many good memories associated with the business.

So, do you think that it is possible for many people to become emotionally attached to their business?

Absolutely possible, yes. Especially if you are in love with your own product, and you enjoy creating, advertising, and selling it. My candle sales are not as successful as I'd like them to be, but that doesn't stop me from making them and selling them, even when sales are low. What can I say, I love the scent. And making the candles by hand is half the fun.
🥳🕯️🥥🥥⛱️

Yes, it is very possible and that's just the effect having passion for what you do can have on both you and your business. When I started out as a freelancer, it was very difficult for me but even when I thought of quitting, I would find myself helplessly working on a project for an imaginary client.

Absolutely there is every possibility when running a business you love and is providing you with those necessities you needed, it will definitely get to a time where you will be emotionally motivated and attached to the business.

Mostly when the business is something you are passionate about you could be emotionally attached to the business. It depends on the business . Some business sometimes could be stressful and such business will interest you much. As a result you can't be attached to such for whatever reason.

That is definitelly true for some persons,because for somethe reason why they are into what they are doing is because they really love the business thaty do,and so they put all their effort and heart to see the business succeed.

Emotion is a pool of power. It's why whenever you're doing something that you love, you have the urge to give your all in it. You are even happy being involved with that kind of business or job.

Yes it is really possible to have passion in the business because it can be the things you are getting from the business really make a person to have passion in that, so having passion in business base on what you get from it.

Actually been emotionally attached to a business is quite inevitable because when you engage in business that use to take much of your time, to some extent you will always love to engage yourself.

When you have been doing business for a very long time , the business becomes your second wife and you get emotional attached to it because its the source of your livelihood .

of course it is possible to be emotionally attached to your business. This will mostly happen if it is your only source of income because if anything happens to it then you will no longer have any way to make money again.

It is possible to get emotionally attached to your business because, because business has to do with your passion and your passion is what you love doing so i think if the business is not moving well it can affect you emotionally.

It is possible to get emotionally attached to your business because, because business has to do with your passion and your passion is what you love doing so i think if the business is not moving well it can affect you emotionally.
That is also a very valid point but people that have only single businesses always get emotionally attached to it because it is their only source of income. when you diversify your business line I don't think you can get emotionally attached to anyone.

I don't know but I just believe that people can be so passionate about their business or job. I don't know if people can in reality get attached to things like this emotionally. . Being passionate is the best way of explanation of being happy and satisfied with your job.

Yes it is very possible for one to get emotionally attached to his or her business and such people do not give up easily. It will be hard for them to give up because of the passion the have for there business.

Yes, it can happen to anyone. A lot of business owner get emotionally attached to their business that they can change to other business even if the first business is not moving again. I once have a pet that I emotionally get attached to it that I couldn't listen to people advise on it

Yes that happens, but I don't think if that's a good idea, you are expected to keep aside anything that has to do with emotions in your business not doing that will only lead you to hurt yourself.

Yes that happens, but I don't think if that's a good idea, you are expected to keep aside anything that has to do with emotions in your business not doing that will only lead you to hurt yourself.
Well it might seems wrong to you but to them they might feel that is the best way for them to continue to make their businesses to grow and become more earn them more profit.

It is very possible to get emotionally attached to your business most especially if the business is your passion. It often happen to me because I get attached to my offline business.

It's possible and I believe getting emotional attached to business is inevitable most especially those kind of business that always needs your attention and you get the best results from all your hardworking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back