What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

It is encouraged that retiree endeavor to engage in some sort of soft works after retirement. It is true that they receive pension but most times the pensions are not really that enough and it may not be able to solve the problem that they may need . Scondly some of them develop some sort of sickness simply because they do not move about as they used to do

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

It depends on your energy levels. If you think you're still physically or psychologically fit, why not. It's better than being idle

Sometimes some people who retire can't seem to be able to stay idle without doing anything. So they choose to go and find some work to do to keep body and soul together

Yes it is good to work after retirement or be engaged in doing something you love, not necessarily because of the money but to be able to be mentally alert and physically okay. Most people who are retired and are not engaged in doing anything do age quickly.

I don't think there is any big deal if one works after retirement. One just need to keep making money since there will always be responsibility waiting to be attended to. However, one just need to look for less stressful work to do because of health and stress

If you're so attached or feel you still have something to give, you can work part time or in an advisory capacity.
But as for me, I'll stop working after retirement. That's why I'm trying to build my investment portfolio so I can retire well and focus on being philanthropic

It is encouraged that retiree endeavor to engage in some sort of soft works after retirement. It is true that they receive pension but most times the pensions are not really that enough and it may not be able to solve the problem that they may need . Scondly some of them develop some sort of sickness simply because they do not move about as they used to do
When the retired person is idle he would be susceptible to sickness and his mental health might suffer. My father was working until past 80 years. I think his job gave him good health because his mind is busy and depression has no chance for busy people. I hope to be buy until that age too.

Retirement is meant for relaxation and not just for stressing the body. That's why during our active career we should earn a reasonable money and invest wisely to present us best retirement benefits.

I think there is nothing bad in working after retirement when somebody is still having the energy and desire to work in I another company or organization.

Retirement is meant for relaxation and not just for stressing the body. That's why during our active career we should earn a reasonable money and invest wisely to present us best retirement benefits.
It is not easy for you to be at home all the time especially if you have work so hard doing your youthful age, most retired people are always depressed when they are to sit at home all the time doing nothing.

You don't expect that I will accept someone else's view to not work after retirement over my view that wants me to work after retirement. It's a very personal thing for different people

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

For me, I think it's the best time to go around the world. Life is too short. I believe it's time to relax and enjoy life. I will spend my remaining years enjoying it with my family. We will go to places like beaches, mountain resorts and other beautiful where I have never been before. It's no longer a time for me to get back to work.

You know for some people, retirement age is just a number especially when they know they can still achieve one or two things with the little energy they have. So working after retirement won't be a problem but just another direction to achieve another joy.

Yes it good to work after retirement because People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.
This all depends on the individual most people will love to work after retirement why others will decide to relax and just survive through their retirement benefits.

It is not easy for you to be at home all the time especially if you have work so hard doing your youthful age, most retired people are always depressed when they are to sit at home all the time doing nothing.
Hmm, I'm not sitting at home doing nothing, I'm doing a home business that enables me to supply goods to people living within and within the state also.

Hmm, I'm not sitting at home doing nothing, I'm doing a home business that enables me to supply goods to people living within and within the state also.
Yes in this case I believe it is better that you engage in some simple business that will keep yourself going, because it is not easy for you to spend the rest of your life staying indoor like that.

It depends on each individual, some people do not want to just sit idle and depend on others when they still have strength so they still move on to other works after retirement. It may not even be a paying job, it may be a voluntary work. While some prefer to just rest and enjoy or travel.
That is right. It is dependent on every individual to decide. There are some people who don't want just to sit down and doing nothing. There are people who still work after retirement due to more energy left. There are those who settle work a volunteer work or a paying job. I love those prefer just to rest and enjoy or travel around the world.

Yes it good to work after retirement because People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.
No for me I will not work after retirement I will definitely really relax and eat my retirement benefits and pension but there are some people who will like to continue working after retirement.

Yes in this case I believe it is better that you engage in some simple business that will keep yourself going, because it is not easy for you to spend the rest of your life staying indoor like that.
At least other menial things you can be doing. Home business is an option for the retire to engage in, instead of spending all his life indoors.

At least other menial things you can be doing. Home business is an option for the retire to engage in, instead of spending all his life indoors.
Home business is the same as staying indoor all the time, they will need a business that they are able to go out on daily basis until they are old enough not to continue it anymore, its could be selling at the groceries store or something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back