What's new

Is it bad that big companies have a lot of cryptocurrency?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$5.0200USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency is owned not only by ordinary people, but also by large companies that invest a lot of money in this area and, accordingly, they can control the price of the coin. Is this good or not?

It may be bad for the fact that they could manipulate the market thanks to their large holdings and could gradually damage decentralization, but hey, I really believe that decentralization today is an ideal and there is not much left of it in the crypto market honestly.

Just like in the traditional market, more than 90 percent of crypto assets are in the hands of big investors and companies. Since they hold an insane amount of crypto, they can manipulate the market any time they want. When small number of people and company own large number of assets, it is bad for the market and small investors.

The business of cryptocurrency is an open market and everyone is permitted to enter into the market. But those with large assets have the power to control and manipulate the market..

It may be bad for the fact that they could manipulate the market thanks to their large holdings and could gradually damage decentralization, but hey, I really believe that decentralization today is an ideal and there is not much left of it in the crypto market honestly.

The manipulation of the market is something that no one is going to do anything about. You can study the markets, study how these big players react in the market and plan how you trade too. I have this idea that it is not bad that they manipulate the market since they are also in the industry to make gains.

The manipulation of the market is something that no one is going to do anything about. You can study the markets, study how these big players react in the market and plan how you trade too. I have this idea that it is not bad that they manipulate the market since they are also in the industry to make gains.
Yes, that is true, we can not do anything against market manipulation since the market is moved by money, and if there are players with large capital, we can do nothing, in fact, as you emphasize, good traders analyze and study the market and look for the entry or exit of these market players to advance movements, In the crypto market there is an indicator that I like a lot to know this that is the "Exchange Whale Ratio"

Yes, that is true, we can not do anything against market manipulation since the market is moved by money, and if there are players with large capital, we can do nothing, in fact, as you emphasize, good traders analyze and study the market and look for the entry or exit of these market players to advance movements, In the crypto market there is an indicator that I like a lot to know this that is the "Exchange Whale Ratio"

That's the point that I was trying to make. If you can't beat them, then find a way to join them. I will never be part of those that complain about how the big players react in the market as long as they are playing the game according to the rule of the game. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

Cryptocurrency is owned not only by ordinary people, but also by large companies that invest a lot of money in this area and, accordingly, they can control the price of the coin. Is this good or not?

Well, acquiring of cryptocurrency isn't free of charge unless you're mining it in a heavy way with lots of tech and power to do it. It's those big companies that have the slush funds to invest in cryptocurrency. They are actually the one's that helps to boost the legitimacy of cryptocurrency and that makes it become bullish.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back