What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
Going into online business and real business are both good business depending on the exact business you are trying to go into, I only prefer investing in online business while doing offline business proper.

Online business is a real business and there are people making thousands of Dollars more than people working offline. it is important for you to research and know the one that suits you best between offline and online.

Online business is a real business and there are people making thousands of Dollars more than people working offline. it is important for you to research and know the one that suits you best between offline and online.
I agree that online business is also real business. The only difference with the offline business is that online business is purely in the internet. The main tool of an online business is the delivery system which is not a simple system. You need to be sure of the prompt delivery for the online business to succeed.

Both of the option are good for investment but preferably one should choose the one he prefer to take the risk on be it online or offline.

If you got online business fortunately you've also gotten a real business provided it is rewarding. What you're simply looking for is your gain and that's all.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good to invest in online business and it is also good to invest in real business, but it all depends on your choice and also the business you have good ideas about. If you don't know more about online then invest in real business
Very nice answer. As for me, because of bad experience in online investment, I will choose investing in real business.

It's hard to recover scammed money in online investment.

Opposite of online business is offline business. However, you can use the term real business if you are using virtual business when you are trying to talk about Internet based business. Internet business can be started for a small amount, therefore, is less risky.

I think it's advisable to invest both online and offline because of the different benefit they have and also the returned they bring after a time.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
Since you say that it is not advisable to invest in online business . Then people that are making lots of money doing online business, how did they do it.
Doing online business is very profitable and legit. If you start your own online store that you buy your products yourself and sell it yourself. Will you still be scammed with that?

Every business has its own risk which is why you must carry out your due diligence to be sure of what kind of business would work out for you.

If you have the money to invest in this online business you're talking about, then you should do all you can to understand all that you need to understand about this business before going ahead with it

To tell you the truth, not everyone will succeed in online business and not everyone will succeed in offline business, so it depends on your knowledge.

Every business has its own risk which is why you must carry out your due diligence to be sure of what kind of business would work out for you.
The risks in a business is sometimes not easy to see. You need to do a thorough research on the planned business. But the best is to seek guidance from those who own such a business and who have a successful business. They can give you the pointers to avoid risks.

There is nothing bad in investing in either online or offline business. You can even decide to invest in both if you like. But it is very important to do your own personal research before you can put that your money on any investment.

All the option are good as long as you want to do business and get something from it but if you don't know how to do business online then offline is better for you.

Online businesses are generally lower risk than brick-and-mortar businesses because setting one up doesn't have to cost a lot. Another reason online businesses are low risk is because of their adaptability.

The risks in a business is sometimes not easy to see. You need to do a thorough research on the planned business. But the best is to seek guidance from those who own such a business and who have a successful business. They can give you the pointers to avoid risks.
I would like to state that the risks in business is not sometimes but every time, every decision you take in a business is a risk that can turn out to be for good or the other way round.

I get your point about been scammed, but the world at large is becoming a global place, almost everything is now been done on the internet, people connect with each other from one country to the other without leaving there homes, in years to come online business would have taken over.

None of these options are bad, they are still okay to go into if the are genuine and have enough capital for both, just go into it. But if you want to choose one, I will advise you to go into real estate. Where you maintain the property physically. There are scammers everywhere
It is advisable to invest in an online business that going into any real business because online business are very lucrative these days and they are also taking the front room in business.

Yea in my own opinion I would say that online business is good and real business is also good but the main thing is what the person chooses to do,is it online or real business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back