What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

It depends on your business idea and orientation because some people don't like anything that has to with online business.

This depends on the kind of business you want to operate because there are businesses that can only thrive online and some can only thrive offline so if you can know the kind of business then you decide.
I agree with you that it all depends on the kind of business that you do and also it also depends on the perspective of the individual who is going into business

Either online or physical business the aim is to make money. People are making money doing business both online and offline. Whichever one you choose depends on your preference and the resources available to you. I'll advice investment in both offline and online business as one supplements the other.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
Unfortunately, this thought process is so wrong. It is not every online platform that people invest in is regarded as scam. Infact more investments are now done online where the business is as real as offline businesses.

Believes that anything online is a scam or will definitely result to scam can keep one behind the times or even keep one from the huge online opportunities which are so much now that you may not even know the one to choose. One's thoughts and actions are very important for one to be successful in life. It is just my opinion.

I can still see that they are still a notable real online businesses but then your decision should depend on the expertise you have and also your analysis of the company in particular.

Investment is something that is very tricky because we are in a digital era were you are either moving with the trend or train or you are not and due to that people tend to make rash decision but for me i don't believe i going all-out hard in invest in online invest i rather want to invest in some offline where i believe it is with my control to monitor its growth and manage it process of development

Whether online o offline, business is business. What matters the must is for you to do your due diligence and be sure about how legit and profitable the business in question is.

Investment is something that is very tricky because we are in a digital era were you are either moving with the trend or train or you are not and due to that people tend to make rash decision but for me i don't believe i going all-out hard in invest in online invest i rather want to invest in some offline where i believe it is with my control to monitor its growth and manage it process of development
There are more risks in investing on online business because the only clue you have is the website. When the website goes off the internet what can you do? Your investment will vanish with those scammers. An offline business is tangible because you get to meet the people behind the business.

Good business can be online or offline. The particular business that you want to do will determine which one to invest on, though many people prefers offline investment than online because they will be able to see the progress of their investment.

Wether you go for an online type of businesses or you go for the offline type of businesses, both type are legitimate businesses you can make a choice from. Just be sure the type of business you have made your up your mind to do

If you really want to go into online business I will advise you to know the in and out of the business before you even think of putting your money in it. But for me I will prefer real estate business

If you really want to go into online business I will advise you to know the in and out of the business before you even think of putting your money in it. But for me I will prefer real estate business
It is very good to invest in online business than the real conventional business because online business is now the new trend and the current way to go in terms of business.

Me i don't truth online investment oh in fact that kind of investment that i cannot see the calculation of movement koro i just bel it is gambling either at a higher level or younger level .In as much as an investment is good, but when the investment is either on the left or right. i don't see the real and physical movement for me to invest is an issue

You should do exactly according to the scale that you have. If you have offline skills then you should invest more in offline business and if you have online skills then you should invest money online business.

It depends on the kind of investment you want to make because there are many businesses online in which you can invest on and make a whole lot of money from them such as affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
I agree with your answer or comment to this post. It is not advisable to invest in online business. It's very risky if you place your trust on it. Real business can be hold accountable if something bad happens to the business. As to the online business it's hard to imprison scammers.

It's depends on your preference as an investor. But I'll greatly advice you learn more about these two before investing in any of them. It's essential to your success.

It's depends on your preference as an investor. But I'll greatly advice you learn more about these two before investing in any of them. It's essential to your success.
This depend on the individual and what he or she knows how to do best if it's someone that is covenant with online investment and business he or she can invest in online business I see that as less stressful than the real conventional business.

The only offline business I consider more lucrative than most online businesses is real estate. apart from that online businesses is much better especially if they are reputable ones like cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back