What's new

is it a must to reduce the total number of staff members on payroll to reduce cost?

I have known some companies which expanded and over-hired people to the point where they had to cut back staff by 35% a year later. You need to ensure you, as a business owner, make enough of a profit.
Making profit is the sole responsibility of starting a company or business organisation , so if you realise the number of people working for you is too much , you can definitely cut it down.

Depending on the policy that the company decided to be using on that particular issue , some prefer to reduce the number of working staff than increasing the number of their produce.

This may not be the only solution. They must ensure that the work environment encourages them. They also have to make sure that the tools and tools are in good quality and in good condition to support their work before taking a step.

I always advocate that the first thing you should try to do is to make sure that you must have reduced other expenses like projects that can be able to wait but laying of the employee is supposed to be the last thing.

It is going to be in human of you if the first thing that you are going to think about is to sack people after there's a slight changes . This should be the last thing for you to do after you must have looked for other means to save the business.

It's a two-way thing. You could decide to reduce the salaries of all employees without making some to leave, or you'll make some leave without reducing any salaries at all .

It's a two-way thing. You could decide to reduce the salaries of all employees without making some to leave, or you'll make some leave without reducing any salaries at all .
Yea. Either two ways can help. For me it's not a nice idea to let some people go. Business organisation should know the right people to employ at the particular period of time and they shouldn't make it too much . letting other people go means a lot of work responsibilities will be available to the available staff.

That's one of the good solution a good leader must come up with , calling the workers and informing them about the situation of things going on and listening to their opinion about pay cut and promising them that their salary will be normal again if the sales increases.

Determining the number of workers needed in a business venture is very important because it will help them to cut cost. If you employ a lot of people you may actually not be able to pay them so it is important you layoff some workers.

Determining the number of workers needed in a business venture is very important because it will help them to cut cost. If you employ a lot of people you may actually not be able to pay them so it is important you layoff some workers.
As a business owner, you should only employ only the right number of people in relation to the tasks or workload of the organization. This will help reduce unnecessary expenses and cost of running the organization.

As a business owner, you should only employ only the right number of people in relation to the tasks or workload of the organization. This will help reduce unnecessary expenses and cost of running the organization.
Probably, one of the major duties of a business owner is to determine the amount of workers that are needed in a particular business venture. If you miscalculate, it can make you lose a lot of money on the long run.

Probably, one of the major duties of a business owner is to determine the amount of workers that are needed in a particular business venture. If you miscalculate, it can make you lose a lot of money on the long run.
This is very true. This is why it is advisable to employ only limited number of staff at first when starting a business. With time, you can engage the services of others if need be.

This is very true. This is why it is advisable to employ only limited number of staff at first when starting a business. With time, you can engage the services of others if need be.
Probably, you need to employ a small number of staff when you venture into a business then after some period of time if you observe that they are not enough, you can employ others.

Since the inflation is causing a lots of problems, I do not think that it would be a good thing to overburden your employees by cutting the amount of work force.

Since the inflation is causing a lots of problems, I do not think that it would be a good thing to overburden your employees by cutting the amount of work force.
Well, I think it might be necessary to take the hard decision of cutting the size of your workforce in order to be able to reduce expenses and the running costs of the business especially salaries.

Well, there are so many ways to reduce the cost a company is incurring over a year and cutting down on their staff is a way, and also cutting their salaries too can do it too instead of sacking some.
One of the things i have come to discover in an organisation is that,if the management can as a way of cushioning the effect of the employees by reduction in their salary and wages,rather than outright sack,that will be ok.

It is completely bad that this is going to be the first thing that is in your mind whenever there is a little recession. You are supposed to make preparations for other things first.

In order to reduce costs of payment for your workers , the best thing to do is to reduce the number of workers on payroll if the business is not doing fine , but I the business is doing great , you can at least increase the work force

This means that the owners of the business have a very poor sense of how to manage crisis. There are so many other things that you will have to do to cut cos before laying off staff.

If you must reduce the number of workers on your payroll to reduce the cost I money being spent daily but you must also take into consideration the numbers of production you made daily might also be affected .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back