What's new

is it a must to reduce the total number of staff members on payroll to reduce cost?

Reduce Employee Turnover. Attrition is incredibly costly to a business. .Focus On Cross-Training Employees. Another creative way to cut costs is by cross-training your staff. Automate, Streamline, and Outsource Trivial Tasks. Optimize Your Employee Schedule.
This is actually one very good straregy in ensuring growth in an organization. Cross breeding which entails circulating employees to the different departments to lesrn so when one suddenly leaves someone csn quickly fill the space.

Thats while we preach independency, owning your business to avoid suituations like this, as long as you dont decide when income enters your account, the business can take a new turn. The managers decision is for the future best.
No matter the number of workers that you cut out from your payroll and you are still hooked with too much spending, it is still not going to stop you from experiencing so many losses and expenses.

Thats while we preach independency, owning your business to avoid suituations like this, as long as you dont decide when income enters your account, the business can take a new turn. The managers decision is for the future best.
It is actually not easy for you to my business because there are so many challenges that face is business owner that they are not really bringing out in the open.

Well I don't see anything wrong with that but mostimes a nice business organisation will always look for an opportunity to accommodate as many employees they have employee into the business organisation.. they won't even employed so much of what they can't afford.

If you want to reduce cost with shorting or sacking some of your workers you need to put into consideration that this action can bring down your production and you also need to check if the retained workers can do d entire work of the company
If the high number of employees that you have in your business is not really increasing the productivity of that business I don't see any reason why you should keep all of them in your payroll.

Well I don't see anything wrong with that but mostimes a nice business organisation will always look for an opportunity to accommodate as many employees they have employee into the business organisation.. they won't even employed so much of what they can't afford.
An organisation must be everything to its workers , taking care of them in all ramifications and if at all there need to be a retrenchment , they must be informed three months ahead .

It is not a must to reduce total number of staff on your payroll in order to cut down cost. Sometimes many staff could be to your advantage when they are all productive and hard-working but why would you keep an unproductive staff on your payroll?
If you actually have a way of figuring out the employees that are not productive in your company then you can easily get them relieved of their duties and focus on the ones that are working very well for you.

Expenditure on staff who are unproductive some times serve as a wastage of resources which such can be reduced by reducing the numbers of staff payroll to reduce expenses.

Expenditure on staff who are unproductive some times serve as a wastage of resources which such can be reduced by reducing the numbers of staff payroll to reduce expenses.
If some of the staffs are unproductive, don't you think it would be best to lay them off? Like you said it would be a waste of resources if they are not producing any results to the company.

The truth of the matter is you have to way your options. If reducing the number of employees you have is going to save you money without reducing productivity and efficiency then sure. Either that or vice versa.

Yes if its necessary you have to reduce your staff in order to reduce cost because to me its better you relief your staff than keep people working for you for over some months without payment that is too painful, its one of the challenges business do face in some periods
If the people that are working for you I'm not really committed to doing their job and increasing their output and productivity I don't see the reason why you should employ all of them.

If you want to reduce cost with shorting or sacking some of your workers you need to put into consideration that this action can bring down your production and you also need to check if the retained workers can do d entire work of the company
Whenever you find out about an employee who doesn't really contribute very well to the success of your business and believe that the right thing to do is to sack the person and employ another person.

An organisation must be everything to its workers , taking care of them in all ramifications and if at all there need to be a retrenchment , they must be informed three months ahead .
But the problem is that how will you be able to sacks people , how would you let other people be ? Ok if I am to sacks people in my business organisation what are the things I have to consider before choosing the right people to let's go ?

But the problem is that how will you be able to sacks people , how would you let other people be ? Ok if I am to sacks people in my business organisation what are the things I have to consider before choosing the right people to let's go ?
The best thing to do is to inches the number of product you bar producing if you realsise that the demand is high for your product , with that you can save many workers from being sack.

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

.......what are your views?
Of course, reducing staff strength is a way to minimize costs especially if those involved aren't productive but that's not the only way most times.
A lot of business owners just prefer to go that route because it seems easier and they don't take their time in looking into reducing other overhead costs.

The best thing to do is to inches the number of product you bar producing if you realsise that the demand is high for your product , with that you can save many workers from being sack.
Well generally I will always prefer a situation in which this does not happen to me because I won't even know how to go about it, I will just feel bad about sacking others while letting others to work.

Reduce Employee Turnover. Attrition is incredibly costly to a business. .Focus On Cross-Training Employees. Another creative way to cut costs is by cross-training your staff. Automate, Streamline, and Outsource Trivial Tasks. Optimize Your Employee Schedule.
Personally I believe that when you're workforce is too much that the productivity is not meeting up and your expenses is high off the roof it is very necessary to cut down on your workers.

If the expenses that you are having in your business is too much as a result of paying too many people I believe that you should cut off some people that are dispensable and work with the others.

I don't really think that is a must to reduce the payroll from company or business, but one can do that if actually the business is not functioning as before, so you can do in order that you can able to pay your workers.

Sometimes that is just the best option. If you are not making enough profits you have to cut off some workers so that your business won't fold up. It is sad but it's just the best decision to take.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back