What's new

Is internet speed affecting your Business?

Internet speed in Nigeria is quite poor. There are areas you go to in cities and network is inexistent. Sometimes service provider may even go blank for hours.

This is exactly what you experience in my village. There is no internet coverage whatsoever over there. It's not as if the government or the telecommunications companies can't do anything about it but they refuse to do anything about it.

The internet speed here is quite average now not as terrible as it was in the past, however, there are some occasions that the signal just disappears totally and you may have to hold on for several minutes before you can do your work.

Sometimes it is always bad here and I won't be able to do anything , but this is always on rare circumstances at least once on a weekly basis, but generally internet speed over here is good and can allowed you to work perfectly online at any time without the problem.

The internet speed in this country is very low compared to others and to a very large extent it is affecting my job and that is why I plan to relocate to a place with better rate.

I think internet speed does vary from one country to other country. I live in a country where the internet speed is just fine, but you can purchase internet packages that offer higher speeds. However, most of them are costly.

I think internet speed does vary from one country to other country. I live in a country where the internet speed is just fine, but you can purchase internet packages that offer higher speeds. However, most of them are costly.
The internet speed vary from country to country like you just explained , it even vary from state to state , in south Africa , I heard 5G network was just launched while they are still using 3G in some country.

The internet speed vary from country to country like you just explained , it even vary from state to state , in south Africa , I heard 5G network was just launched while they are still using 3G in some country.
Yes it is true that 5G network is functional in some countries. But it is still not available over here at the moment. Most businesses use 4G while some still use 3G which is comparatively slower.

When my wife was working from home they were using the video chat. Since our internet speed is not really fast there are times that the audio gets garbled and my wife could not understand the conversation in full. Fortunately before I could request for a new internet package my wife had stopped working from home and she was back to the office

Yes it is true that 5G network is functional in some countries. But it is still not available over here at the moment. Most businesses use 4G while some still use 3G which is comparatively slower.
Most of the network in my country is 3G network and that's the reason why our internet network is very slow like a snail , we have very few percentage of 4G network which is still manageable,

Nope, in my home, my online business have never been affected by internet speed. The internet speed in my home is quite alright whereas when i'm in school, the reverse is the case. The internet speed is bad in school

The internet speed here is quite average now not as terrible as it was in the past, however, there are some occasions that the signal just disappears totally and you may have to hold on for several minutes before you can do your work.
Like you said , the internet speed is getting better in some area of the country because its rather worse everywhere before , but some areas now are enjoying unlimited and uninterrupted internet speed.

I am currently having really slow internet speed due to living in my rural area where network connection is so poor. This is affecting my online work immensely. But I do my best to do the little I can in order to earn something.

When I was using a bad service provider then , I had a bad experience with internet but now everything is okay. I don't really have any problem with my internet speed as at now. Even when my phone is 3 g.

Yes I have on so many occasions, there are certain times I would want to quickly go into a site and do one or two gig then quickly go out so I can meet up with other activities, but I get stock at the site because of the network speed, it can be very annoying majority of the times
That is very true,because the issue of connectivity is major issue when one wants to carryout an important task.Reason some persons have resorted to other source other than mobile providers.

Yes, internet speed usually affect one doing work online once you are not making use of good phone with upto 4G network and the internet problem might be from your location.

Back then when i was using motorola , the browsing network of my mobile phone was very worse but since i changed my mobile phone , the browsing network on my phone is now faster .

Internet speed and the computer speed matters a lot when it comes to working online. I really dislike it when the computer or internet freezes. This could have a bad effect on the productivity.

Internet speed and the computer speed matters a lot when it comes to working online. I really dislike it when the computer or internet freezes. This could have a bad effect on the productivity.
Of course the speed of internet connectivity really affects a business. If a business does not have a reliable internet connection, it is bound to lose customers who might be frustrated with the inability to complete their transactions.

For now I am making use of 4G and this is suitable for my online posting and commenting and other online activities I would like to do. For now the internet speeds in not affecting me. It's ok .

I am not sure about 5G, but 4G internet is available in my country and it is really expensive. I have a 10 Mbps internet connection and it works fine as well. Internet speed is very important for me.

There was a time when I was staying at my former house which has a poor network connection , I wasted up to 6month without gaining anything , so i have to get another apartment simply because of bad network.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back