What's new

Is internet speed affecting your Business?

Woah. If I could have a fraction of that speed in my country, I'd be more than glad because majority of my work is mostly online. Though the major thing about my country's network is the availability - it's scarcely good everywhere you go and that's a major problem

Yes I am definitely among those people that are so enthusiastic to be making money online as I feel it is very convenient in fact as I am typing this comment I am in my room and on my bed typing it.
Yes seriously that is what a lot of people are also considering but if you are really passionate of making money online then you should rather learn skills, with this you will be able to make something really good from the internet.

Yes seriously that is what a lot of people are also considering but if you are really passionate of making money online then you should rather learn skills, with this you will be able to make something really good from the internet.
I have really made up my mind to learn some digital skills so that I will be using to earn money online as I feel that online money in his face is very lucrative. I hope to be able to learn at least one very highly in-demand skills that I can be using to make big amount of money online.

Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
I have had network issues disturbing my business...especially my online business.
I think this depends on the particular network type used.
The poor network is usually frustrating as it makes be unable to achieve what i would at a given time.

Yes, in my country we haven't been able to utilise the 4g while some other countries are currently using 5g,the slowness in the network is making my business moving slowly

I am always embarrassed by the poor network generally in my neighbourhood especially in my home environment and thats the reason why i don't meet my target whenever I am home during the weekend , so i prefer working online whenever I am free at my workplace during my offline activities because we have high speed network in the area.

There was a particular job that I applied to online but then they rejected me and the reason they gave was that my country has a very low average internet speed and I was shocked.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
Well what I notice about the speed of the internet in my area or country is either fast or slow at some particular period once it rains the network speed will be slow but once there is no rain it gets faster though.

You will really come to appreciate your internet speed quality when you trade forex or spots on cryptocurrency. If your internet speed is not as vibrant as it should be, it can cause you to lose so much money within seconds before getting out of a failing trade entry

I have really made up my mind to learn some digital skills so that I will be using to earn money online as I feel that online money in his face is very lucrative. I hope to be able to learn at least one very highly in-demand skills that I can be using to make big amount of money online.
Yes if you are thinking of learning a skill, you should go for the highly lucrative and you don't have to go for the cheap underrated skill that a lot of people are learning here and there because the lucretive ones are the one that you will experience the best result.

Well in nigeria bad Internet is a new thing to us so most time if slow Internet happens we climb up something to get it or wait till it picks again and one way or the other the person on the other hand understands.

Seriously anything that affects the internet in my country always causes people a lot of headaches because they will always be eliminated from all the possible business transaction that they can be able to do.

My teaching is 100% online since coronavirus. The rest of my business of my individual micro-enterprise consists on online publishing (articles and e-books). Obviously, internet speed affects my business: if it gets slow, it seriously create difficulties to my job because slowness means less publishing and interruptions of lessons.

Anything that affects the internet or the use of social media, over 90% of the world's popular would not find it very easy to deal with. A few days ago, there was a DDOS attack on most social media sites like Facebook, Instagram WhatsApp etc and it was like the world was coming to an end.

I don't have a business yet but I am planning to have one soon which would have delivery services making use of Internet to contact clients which is why I would also make use of phone calls because of the poor internet in Africa.

Woah. If I could have a fraction of that speed in my country, I'd be more than glad because majority of my work is mostly online. Though the major thing about my country's network is the availability - it's scarcely good everywhere you go and that's a major problem
Exactly the same issue I am having here , browsing network is always fast and working efficiently in my store , but very poor at home and i am only convinient working at home becayse I needed it most at home.

Exactly the same issue I am having here , browsing network is always fast and working efficiently in my store , but very poor at home and i am only convinient working at home becayse I needed it most at home.

With the kind of poor internet connection services most of the telecommunication companies provide for us here makes it hard to carry out your business activities online how would desire. There are time I had to subscribe to more 2 networks in order to deal with such poor internet services.

No I do not have problem with my internet speed, sometimes when I am doing a lot of things online there is always a distraction on the internet system which always have to keep me waiting. But it is still manageable.

Well I can say the internet speed is affecting my business positively because the business solemnly deals or depend the internet operation which the speed only increases the level of performance rather than declining. mine is positively affection to my business not negatively.

View attachment 2792
For my country, the quality of internet speed would depend on location and type of network subscribed.
Personally, some times the internet speed is high, sometimes low.
But I have had to lose some orders due to the crazy internet speed in my locality.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back