What's new

Is groceries store profitable after this Pandemic is all over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grocery business is a profitable business. Everyone eats food so will need a place to get the items, however, your location will matter because there are a lot of grocery stores already. Your location will greatly have either a positive or negative effect, depending on where you choose to setup.

Grocery business is a profitable business. Everyone eats food so will need a place to get the items, however, your location will matter because there are a lot of grocery stores already. Your location will greatly have either a positive or negative effect, depending on where you choose to setup.
I agree with your opinion, the grocery store is profitable at all times, pandemic or not, as we feed ourselves daily, however as you say, when you open the store "Your location will have a positive or negative effect to a large extent", You can make significant profits or not.

I think yes because once everything goes back to normal, their won't be restrictions anymore and people will go about their offline businesses as normal, there are lots of people that patronize the grocery store every day because of the need for it,so it is a profitable business to venture into after the pandemic period.

I'm thinking of going into grocery store Business early next year, so I want to know if it's profitable or not
Going into grocery store business is not a problem but have you consider it maintainance and safety of it. Its necessary for you to put all this into consideration.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

Grocery is a very lucrative business because it's always in high demand because there is no way that people can do without using grocery stores at least once in a week.

It's very profitable when you're in the right location because people can't do without groceries
When you're in the right location you will surely earn a lot of money

Vaccines have began to roll our and normalcy have already returned in various places already so I think if you have plans you should also do it but I advice that you put in place an alternative to order for groceries and have it delivered to an address.

Grocery business is still very profitable even as the pandemic is coming to an end. The reason is that these groceries are a necessity so irrespective of what situation we are in, once your business entails sale of groceries, you will certainly make profit. If you are thinking of going into groceries, go for it.

I'm thinking of going into grocery store Business early next year, so I want to know if it's profitable or not
Grocery business is profitable as long as they are people in need of your services,all you need is how to channel your resources for good promotion and advert.

Irrespective of the period, maybe COVID-19 impeded or not, grocery store business is a very fantastic and profitable business that one can go into at any point in time. Provided you stock your store with the finest and needed goods.

Well, I am not sure if it is a great idea to get into grocery store business. It all depends on the situation. Most of the countries around the world have soften the rules regarding Covid-19 lockdown. However, we cannot say for sure if this situation will remain for a very long period of time. Who knows when many countries start enforcing the lockdown again?

The pandemic has made it very hard for people who own offline business and that also includes people who own grocery shops. While I believe things would eventually go back to normal, I believe you should make efforts to take the business online.

Groceries stores have been profitable with or without the presence of the pandemic ,in my country things are still going well

Grocery store business is always profitable anyday no matter what happens because we need groceries in our day to day life, but you need a a good location to start the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back