What's new

Is door-to-door marketing effective?

Door to Door marketing is no longer effective as it used to be.
Door to Door marketing has proven to be time consuming.
More crimes can be committed through this marketing strategy and Potential customers might want to stay more careful.

This is exactly the same way I feel about door-to-door marketing or advertising. This is because even some people will not even allow you the opportunity to come to their door and promote any particular product that you want to sell to them.

This is exactly the same way I feel about door-to-door marketing or advertising. This is because even some people will not even allow you the opportunity to come to their door and promote any particular product that you want to sell to them.
Me personally would not allow you come near my door for any advertisement. I definitely would not even give you any audience. So To me I do not find door to door marketing effective in this age.

I think this is a type of marketing a bit outdated to tell the truth and that in many parts of the world is not used anymore, although in others it is surely a very valid option and is still used, but I think it is a bit annoying for many people since they surely want to be calm and do not want a commercial to come to bother you at certain hours.
you are very correct on this. There are some countries where door-to-door marketing is still very much active and it is effective. But in some countries it is no longer applicable. of course going to people's houses to market things is quite annoying.

Reaching the doors of certain kind of people could be a big challenge. Guards in certain areas may not allow door to door marketers to reach people and this could be a big challenge.

Reaching the doors of certain kind of people could be a big challenge. Guards in certain areas may not allow door to door marketers to reach people and this could be a big challenge.
I think that is one of the biggest challenges of this type of marketing. It will be extremely difficult for you to be able to reach some certain locations. Honestly this type of marketing can be very much annoying especially if you're not in the mood.

you are very correct on this. There are some countries where door-to-door marketing is still very much active and it is effective. But in some countries it is no longer applicable. of course going to people's houses to market things is quite annoying.
In my country it was a widely used marketing until the 2000s, it is no longer used and I suppose that in many neighboring countries it is the same, now with the arrival of the internet and also by telephone, marketing is much more effective.

I think that is one of the biggest challenges of this type of marketing. It will be extremely difficult for you to be able to reach some certain locations. Honestly this type of marketing can be very much annoying especially if you're not in the mood.

Well, apart from that, there are many people who no longer opt for this kind of job. Online marketing has also decreased this marketing method to some extent.

In my country it was a widely used marketing until the 2000s, it is no longer used and I suppose that in many neighboring countries it is the same, now with the arrival of the internet and also by telephone, marketing is much more effective.
The advent of the internet and different social media platforms has made such marketing strategy ineffective and outdated. it was actually effective before but now a lot of people no longer make use of it.

Actually it's a very good kind of marketing in some places even though it might not be effective in some areas.

I considered such as also a door to door service. where you services can reached your customers at their respective destinations.

Actually it's a very good kind of marketing in some places even though it might not be effective in some areas.

I considered such as also a door to door service. where you services can reached your customers at their respective destinations.
Such kind of marketing method is mostly effective in rural areas. People use it to make some good amount of money from those kind of areas. But in cities it is outdated.

Actually door to door marketing can be very effective in some places and very ineffective in some location depending on demands and the kind of services you can render to your customers.

Door to door marketing startegies might work depending on the particular business you are running , if its a day to day goods that people needs daily to survive , then you will be making your money daily .

Actually door to door marketing can be very effective in some places and very ineffective in some location depending on demands and the kind of services you can render to your customers.
Yeah, location is the major thing that should be put into consideration when carrying out door-to-door marketing. It can be very effective in some areas and there are places where it will not yield any fruit. So all these things should be evaluated.

Actually it's good an effective even though it depends on your location and the kind of service you provide to your customers.

Actually it's really good because it provides them with what they want without much stress.

In some circumstances, door-to-door marketing can be beneficial. When used to reach out to people who haven't reacted to other forms of customer outreach, it can be very effective. However, it is crucial to establish a successful strategy that emphasizes the demands of the potential consumer and how the good or service may satisfy those needs.

Establishing a very good strategy is very important and necessary if you want to carry out door to door marketing. You also need to understand that there are some areas where it is not so effective.

Though its very stressful to be doing a door to door marketing of your business, but its really worth it because it will brings you closer to the people that wanted to patronise you

In this world of today that is moving at a a very fast pace you expect for someone to have time to stay at home for you to come and market your product. They can order what they want online at their free time.
Truth, door to door marketing is no longer effective. People use it in the past and it seem to work for them but today things have changed. Nobody will welcome you to his or her house for marketing.

Truth, door to door marketing is no longer effective. People use it in the past and it seem to work for them but today things have changed. Nobody will welcome you to his or her house for marketing.
When you factor in the way the world is patterned today, you would understand that door to door marketing is lethargic. People rarely stay at home now than in the past. If you try it, you won't see anyone to market that product to.

Though its very stressful to be doing a door to door marketing of your business, but its really worth it because it will brings you closer to the people that wanted to patronise you
Business ventures that does door-to-door marketing always have teams. of course it may be stressful but most of them always get the required result. In business it is all about achieving they needed result and making profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back