Is Cointown app legit?

emyOnline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been trying this app for a while and in the minor jackpot won some and paid directly to my paypal account in a day. I am not sure if they will pay for the large amount of dollars earned when merging the buildings and doing the missions. Is anyone here already paid by them with those? It is quite fun to play with but not sure about the payment.

Is coin town legit. Well to me I don't think it's legit because it just like this game puppy town. When I first heard about I was surprised so I decided to try it out and see I can will the prices when playing the game I notice something which, the higher your money the lower the price given to you. When I was about to reach the amount which I could cash out I started receiving low prices. Then I went to check the review and alot of people have complained about it.

From watching the advert showing off the Game, it makes it look as if its really easy to earn using this app.
The reality is that they hardly ever pay though and when they do, it’s very little.

Coin Town is a kind of new style of online game, which allows you to get access to the deepest content of the game without any payments, but also can earn a lot of real money from gaming, and even get a lot of big chances to win big amount of prizes which have never been promised by other games.

conduct a thorough search on the internet and get reviews from other user of such app. It will be on wise to use such app without proper research. we have lot of paying app in the play store and ios store, of which some are legit while others are not. Ask your self this question, how do they generate there income, do they have a virtual office, some of this app are tools use by scammer to spy on people.

One of those platforms you need to be careful about are the game platforms, some of them are only out there to get cheap traffic and they pay you low even when you get to win Big games, so as for me I would advise that you stick 5o get to paid forums where you know that payment for hard work is sure

To be very honest with you, I have never seen or heard of any one talking to me about this very coin. Because it is a very new coin in the cryptocurrency world, it may take sometime before it starts to gain ground and popularity
Post automatically merged:

To be very honest with you, I have never seen or heard of any one talking to me about this very coin. Because it is a very new coin in the cryptocurrency world, it may take sometime before it starts to gain ground and popularity

It is first time that I heard about this app but already know puppy town , what's the minimum withdrawals for this app. And how much we an earn daily ? If the earnings are high be sure it is a SCAM .

Last edited:
The game is very fun and adductive truly, but I am already at level 30 still I only got $8 dollars and when I reached level 27 there is no cash that I was able to get, I am not sure if it's a bug or what but please fix the error. I gave you guys four stars but I could make it five if only I could

I have been trying this app for a while and in the minor jackpot won some and paid directly to my paypal account in a day. I am not sure if they will pay for the large amount of dollars earned when merging the buildings and doing the missions. Is anyone here already paid by them with those? It is quite fun to play with but not sure about the payment.
I have not heard about this very came and I don't know whether it is paying or not. Blockchain games is another way of making decent money online, but most of the blockchain games I come across uses Paypal payment method which is a huge challenge here in Nigeria.

I don't know anything about cointown but I am in in everything that pays what I need is the money please anybody with useful information should share the US about this particular cryptocurrency because I want to be a partaker and a beneficiary of cryptocurrency no-one to listen to what our government is saying you they are eating fat already

I haven't used cowtop app so I can't really tell you of the app is legit or not. Meanwhile, one of my friends hsve introduced me to it before to work and make money from the website but I told him that I'm not interested due to the fact that I don't have time like that again with work and BizDustry

I don't know anything about cointown but I am in in everything that pays what I need is the money please anybody with useful information should share the US about this particular cryptocurrency because I want to be a partaker and a beneficiary of cryptocurrency no-one to listen to what our government is saying you they are eating fat already
You can try it if you want. It is in the google playstore. I want to but afraid of sending ref links here. Anyways, I wil update here if I reach my $60 target and share my experience to you of it really pays. It will just be too long since daily you can earn a dollar after finishing missions.

The game is very fun and adductive truly, but I am already at level 30 still I only got $8 dollars and when I reached level 27 there is no cash that I was able to get, I am not sure if it's a bug or what but please fix the error. I gave you guys four stars but I could make it five if only I could
Do you withdraw from this game ? Why should you rate them 5 stars if you are not sure that it is legit , I understand that minimum payout is more than 8 $ so I hope you all the best dear and please share with us payment proof when you'll get paid .

Do you withdraw from this game ? Why should you rate them 5 stars if you are not sure that it is legit , I understand that minimum payout is more than 8 $ so I hope you all the best dear and please share with us payment proof when you'll get paid .
I did widraw the prize from the minor jackpot and received it in my paypal. That's the reason I continued to play it and aside from the fun game merging, cash rain, and other stuff, I enjoyed playing it. Number one reason of course is the money I can earn from it. 😊 Surely I will update here if I widraw and successfully arrived in my paypal.

I did widraw the prize from the minor jackpot and received it in my paypal. That's the reason I continued to play it and aside from the fun game merging, cash rain, and other stuff, I enjoyed playing it. Number one reason of course is the money I can earn from it. 😊 Surely I will update here if I widraw and successfully arrived in my paypal.
Please, and i want to try this one to earn too, but i just wanna make sure it really pays.

Some of my friends have tried the app and later dumped it, they said it's a waist of time, because it doesn't pay any money at all, so please I urge you to channel your energy, time cum resources on something else that will benefit you the most, not this app.

I have never heard of cointown app before. Playing some online games for earning money seems a bit of a waste of time as you need to dedicate a lot of time to it. I would prefer to listen to music to playing games.

Is coin town legit. Well to me I don't think it's legit because it just like this game puppy town. When I first heard about I was surprised so I decided to try it out and see I can will the prices when playing the game I notice something which, the higher your money the lower the price given to you. When I was about to reach the amount which I could cash out I started receiving low prices. Then I went to check the review and alot of people have complained about it.
Regarding this puppy town, when I saw the advert I was really interested and but after making some research about it, I found out that they don't really pay some persons the way they claim to pay on their ads and some even made reviews that they don't even get Paid at all

Coin town is a legit app, I have registered on the app but I do not really fancy the idea because I don't like anything about betting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back