What's new

Is Cointown app legit?

I really don't know what the app is all about please if someone has downloaded it and used it,then the person should give us a review

I really don't know what the app is all about please if someone has downloaded it and used it,then the person should give us a review
What you should have done is to read the first page of this thread to know about the app before making comments, the hub is a gaming app where you earn by completing certain missions and people are shared opinions that it is a legit app.

I have not played cointown before but from your post that they have some good payout I may play it and if they pay me hen I will post it here

I have been trying this app for a while and in the minor jackpot won some and paid directly to my paypal account in a day. I am not sure if they will pay for the large amount of dollars earned when merging the buildings and doing the missions. Is anyone here already paid by them with those? It is quite fun to play with but not sure about the payment.
Nowadays we can't really spot legit app from none legit apps,they offer equal resemblance interms of approach and fundings,the reviews is enough to mitigate you from wasting time on the app.

I have been trying this app for a while and in the minor jackpot won some and paid directly to my paypal account in a day. I am not sure if they will pay for the large amount of dollars earned when merging the buildings and doing the missions. Is anyone here already paid by them with those? It is quite fun to play with but not sure about the payment.

I can't find the application anymore, is it still valid? it still works, does anyone know? does anyone else work with this application?

I am coming across the above app for the first time so I can't argue its legitimacy as I have no proof at the moment. But if actually it is real then it could be another source of extra income. As for me, the Paypal payment option makes it a no go area. Thanks for sharing.

Seriously I don't know if this site is legit or scam because I've never used it. But I suggest you make a good research before using the app.

Most times I'm always skeptical about these apps. I'm. It trying to sound pessimistic though but it's just the truth; it'll hurt that one would spend a lot of time and effort and get minimum results from these ventures.

Users of the Coin Town App can play a game and make money using this app. Users can win prizes by completing objectives and accruing points in the game, which is available for free download. The app has a solid reputation and is widely regarded as secure and reliable.

Hello guys. Sorry for the long update. This app is now gone in the Google Play Store and it did not even pay the withdrawal request. This is just to inform others who are still looking out there for legit apps. Thank you everyone for your responses, comments and insights.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back