Is blog commenting helpful for SEO?

Mordok

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 5, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Need to consult with you, guys. The thing is that I have some blogs that don't receive any traffic at all.
One of my friends recommended me to do blog commenting as it will help to get some traffic. Is it true?
What are your views on paidforumposting.com? Pricing? Any other places to get blog commenting service?

When you leave your website link along with your blog comment, you get a no follow link. NO follow link does not help your site because search engines do not take note of no follow link.

Well, yeah. Blog commenting is good for SEO but there's one thing I'll like to advise you do the other way round. Try to drop great content as a guest poster instead.
Once you become an authority that way, people can then lookout for you and your blog.
Sometimes create useful posts or content as threads on your social media handles and see how you'll increase traffic.

SEO benefit from blog comments, every time you leave a comment, the blog owner takes notice of you. This is especially true for repeat visitors, so it is worth returning to the same blogs over and over. The other bloggers will undoubtedly visit your website. If there is anything of value on your website (remember that content is king) they will link to you in a post or they will invite you as a guest blogger (usually with a link back) or you can offer to be a guest blogger (with a link back). Yes, linking is in fact about building relationships.
It’s not just the blogger who will read your comments and follow the links to your website; other commenters will, as will other readers (another reason it is crucial to leave comments of value)

A typical example of blog commenting is bizdustry. Posting SEO friendly comments would help the site rank high in the search engine results and this would increase the traffic considerably.

IN the past it was though that blog commenting is helpful in SEO especially building backlinks. When you are blog commenting, you can leave your web link anmd this link would be backlink to your site. But these days blog com,menting no longer works. Your backlinks will work only when it is do follow and comes from the site that are ranked higher on the search engines.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back