Is Bizdustry becoming autocratic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eannan

Apr 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't really know what's happening but I personally feel like the forum is advancing into autocratic management.

The recent update regarding withdrawals came too quickly without prior notice and the management didn't even want to listen to what the community has to say. I understand how frustrating daily payout can become but at least not move payments to that extent.
This is my personal opinion though.

I don't really know what's happening but I personally feel like the forum is advancing into autocratic management.

The recent update regarding withdrawals came too quickly without prior notice and the management didn't even want to listen to what the community has to say. I understand how frustrating daily payout can become but at least not move payments to that extent.
This is my personal opinion though.
Sigh.

If Alexander cannot send payment in Crypto from the exchange service he uses, there is nothing he can do about it. Plus it takes time to verify with other services, and we don't know how they are also handling Britain's exit from the EU.

THis isn't because he doesn't want to send payments out, this is something that is not something he can control. Just because you personally don't like the announcement, doesn't mean that he is the one doing the changes. The changes in how crypto is done, affects everyone who lives in the UK, and that means that he has to wait for the updates that they provide.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
It looks that way, but if we take a deeper look we will understand why the management is making those tough decisions. It not easy for themto just fold their hands and do nothing when the system is having problems.

No I don't believe that bizdustry is becoming autocratic it has being a free wheel ever since it started and the owner of bizdustry always gives his subject listening ear when they bring their complaints to the table.

Minute Affiliate System is an affiliate marketing platform that uses actionable and simple measures to assist beginners in earning money without having to create a website. Examine the specifics.

I believe the particular impass that brought about this assertion is already behind us now a long time. The admin is actually democratic than autocratic I'll say

At a time when Bizdustry was having withdrawal issue it wasn't the fault of the admin that the withdrawal were stopped at that particular time but it was because of the economic ripples that the exit of Britain from EU as caused.

So far I have not seen or felt autocracy in Bizdustry, I have clearly read their arguments to then make the respective decisions, and so far I can say that they have been the most correct. It has not been easy for @Alexander to get to where he is and jump the stumbling blocks that have been presented, even so he keeps the site active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back