What's new

Is bitcoin really falling?

Well, in my opinion, Bitcoin will not fall completely. However, the recent choice of Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla to abandon this cryptocurrency, has caused a setback to its value, not at all indifferent.

It is normal trend for cryptocurrencies like the Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin and the rest of he cryptocurrencies to fall as well as rise in that order from time to time. They always pick-up to go the other direction all the time. Bitcoin will certainly rise as it has as of today

In the last couple of weeks, the price of bitcoin has dramatically fell, many people are speculating that it is heading towards crash. But I believe bitcoin will bounce back

currently no, but days ago it was, due to many events that happened such as Elon Musk withdrawing Tesla investments from it and China banning it

According to the statistics and chart, Bitcoin is indeed falling but that's to be expected too because it's volatile which also means it can rise again so no need for panic for long term investors

There is currently a bear run in the crypto-currency market and this has affected the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Of course this scenario has played out in 2017 and of course bitcoin recovered and attained a new ATH.

Bitcoin is always in the verge of rising and falling , it was around $58,000 in January but it reduced drastically to $48,000 , but I believe it will still increase and there's no cause for alarm on it.

Actually rise and fall both are part of the market. If anything goes up will come down, even newton said it too. Anyways, such fall is just some type of consolidation. People are bound to book profits as the prices went non stop from 9000 to 63000. It is more likely that the price will start to go up again.

It looks lime bitcoin is really going down. In the past 3-4 weeks, bitcoin has gone down by $20K. Well that is a lot of money. However, if you are a investor, you should start investing.

It looks lime bitcoin is really going down. In the past 3-4 weeks, bitcoin has gone down by $20K. Well that is a lot of money. However, if you are a investor, you should start investing.
Bitcoin has really fall drastically since february since elon musk withdrawing Tesla from bitcoin and China putting a ban on the uise of crypto currency lately has realky affected bitcoin in many ways,

What you are seeing there is just a manipulation in the cryptospace,although the price of bitcoins is seriously going down but even with this there is still a huge potential for cryptocurrency in the future because all these things you are seeing now will soon pass away and the price will continue to go up.

What you are seeing there is just a manipulation in the cryptospace,although the price of bitcoins is seriously going down but even with this there is still a huge potential for cryptocurrency in the future because all these things you are seeing now will soon pass away and the price will continue to go up.
I don't really think that the price of Bitcoin is falling because of the manipulation of the cryptocurrency but I think that it is just the normal price control we are the forces of demand and supply that is affecting the price of Bitcoin currently.

I don't really think that the price of Bitcoin is falling because of the manipulation of the cryptocurrency but I think that it is just the normal price control we are the forces of demand and supply that is affecting the price of Bitcoin currently.
It is the law of supply and demand but what is actually happening here is big whales in the crypto space have actually withdrawn their money and that is why the price of bitcoins is crashing, and they are coming out every day with fake news so people will panic and sell out their coin so that they can buy at the bottom.

It is the law of supply and demand but what is actually happening here is big whales in the crypto space have actually withdrawn their money and that is why the price of bitcoins is crashing, and they are coming out every day with fake news so people will panic and sell out their coin so that they can buy at the bottom.
We are still talking about the same thing and it all boils down to the forces of demand and supply. The so-called big whales in the crypto space are the big investors mopping up all their investments thereby increasing the supply of the cryptocurrency so that they can profit from it.

Is no secrete, BTC is falling and it looks like it will drain down to $30k with what I'm hearing from cointelegraph. Maybe Elon musk tantrum is making lots of investors to abandon it too.

The market is truly on a bearish run ,it might take some time before we start seeing move to that range of $46k , i really do wish it doesn't fall further and investors won't make more loss

The price was even better when you posted the topic because bitcoins is no longer falling bit has fell. It has reduced a lot die to the bearish run this year. No one thought or expected that the bearish run will last this long.

Bitcoin market is highly volatile so you would constantly see the price falling and going up always.
The price of Bitcoin is not stable like other currencies so the price would always rise and fall

Rising and falling in price of bitcoin is a normal feature of most cryptocurrencies that are not stable coins and Bitcoin is no exception. The volatility is what makes it profitable for traders and hodlers as well.

Bitcoin is highly volatile and so panicking over a dip and making the mistake of selling at a loss is a really big mistake, patience is highly required in the forex market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back