What's new

Is bitcoin really falling?

The reason why people panic on the marching between the rise and fall of bitcoin I because we don't want loose, have you ever seen a businessman praying to loose for once in his/her life? It's normal to panic but don't let it get the best of you.
Actually this is not about prayer or something!!! Unless those that invested into bitcoin and all other Crypto currency are not lenied enough to realize that there is 90.99$ risk and vice versa! The liquidity in altcoin is high compare to just an ordinary business.

There is nothing like the end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always increase in value and also decrease in value with time, so there is never going to be a time whereby Bitcoin price will go down that it won't come back up. This is the reason why Bitcoin investors shouldn't sell their investment in panic as the value will always rise back with time.

Bitcoin is a volatile currency.what is happening now is not a strange event in the market.it has happened time and time before.bitcoin would still rise higher than expected.

Those who are very near cryptocurrency my see if that it is dropping personally I just see that it crashed but currently recovering so people experienced the Knicks only took advantage of buying more during the dip to sell when the price is high again.

I think its wrong to think that the price or value of bitcoin will just be increasing without ever coming down. The fact that it is coming down means people are selling out their profit. The market is not a all-up-going market

One thing we should have note is that despite the fact rate its falling it is still going rise back and the price would push forward again and many would make a lot of profit i think, so just keep holding the coin uts going to increase back again i think

The reason why people panic on the marching between the rise and fall of bitcoin I because we don't want loose, have you ever seen a businessman praying to loose for once in his/her life? It's normal to panic but don't let it get the best of you.
You're very correct the reason why people panic on the marching between the rise and fall of bitcoin I because we don't want loose, have you ever seen a businessman. And the greed of some will prevent them from cashing out on time

Bitcoin is on the drop down again, after reaching its highest mark of $60,000. It is now on the massive drop down, which has seen almost 7% drop down in its price. It is valued at $51,000 per token. Things aren't going well around the coin recent.

bitcoin is a currency and that means a rise and fall is a feature of it. there wil be highs and lows all caused as an effect of market infoirmations as well as buying and selling.on the average bitcion is a rising coin more than a falling coin.

Alot of people worry and stress so mucg about Bitcoin. I don't know why people have so much interest in knowing and worrying about the downfall of Bitcoin more than its progress compared to other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is still on the hike and will be for a very long time. Invest now while you still can

I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
Is this really the end of bitcoin?
I wish the OP could see this thread now and compare the price of bitcoin right now to what it was when this thread was created. Is it really falling? NO!!!

I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
At this point, we can't say it's falling, it's just a struggle amongst buyer and sellers, which is not good to run a trade. It's to wait patiently for a settling.

I can't say Bitcoin is falling, the price is on fluctuating because of the volatility of the coin
Bitcoin will definitely rise to $70k before the end of the year

I do not think Bitcoin is falling instead the cryptocurrency is getting higher day by day. For the past five years it has appropriate more than it depreciation.

even if it falls, there is high tendency that the price will surely go up. that is one of the things you need understand when it comes to cryptocurrency business.

The thing is that most digital coins are unstable coins and the nature of the coins enable investors and experts to be able to predict the outcomes after investing, so it doesn't bother me if it falls because it will surely rise higher though.

As at today's date the votality of bitcoin cryptocurrency is really high and positive, with a good percentage in it increase, it is wise to invest in it.

I think one thing we should all note is that prices of coins do rise and fall in a high ratio , it would increase later on , just hold the bitcoin you have

Instead of always asking questions, bear in mind that crypto currency trading is not always juicy. A day could come when all your investments would wipe. When it falls, it would still rise again

The Tesla collision resulted in a four-hour fire that took more than 30,000 gallons of water to extinguish.
The BTC collision will start a fire that will burn for years and will take more water to put out than the China Sea gallons.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back