What's new

Is bitcoin really falling?

The prices has been stable for sometimes now and the sudden fall should be expected as it is a volitile currency,a lot of factors affects the values from markets forces of demand and supply to government policies in some countries.But there is still prospect for bitcoin.
We all know that everything that goes up must surely come down, bitcoin fall around February and right now it has risen to $60,000 and I hope it will still go up.

I don't think bitcoin can be fall, because I don't think people can predict the price when bitcoin will fall or not, so every businessman is praying for bitcoin not to fall.

Bitcoin is a hugely successful coin, its been on the constant rise since its creation way back in 2009. No passing year, it doesn't increase in market value. At the moment its falling, the price is going down.

bitcoin is a currency and that means a rise and fall is a feature of it. there wil be highs and lows all caused as an effect of market infoirmations as well as buying and selling.on the average bitcion is a rising coin more than a falling coin.
I think this period its not really sure again because of how bitcoin keeps on falling in the crypto market ,its something to talk or worry about

In as much as I think the price of bitcoin is way over priced, I do believe this situation is just as normal as it has been. In markets there are dips and dips are very normal and with time the price of bitcoin is going to rise again.

In as much as I think the price of bitcoin is way over priced, I do believe this situation is just as normal as it has been. In markets there are dips and dips are very normal and with time the price of bitcoin is going to rise again.
Yeah dips are normal in some cases ,but when a particular coin did not increase higher again ,we should watch the price very well and know when to take our profit

The dip period give the investors to add up to their Investment, without dip Crypto currencies or bitcoin trading or Investment won't be interesting. It is only newbies that will be scared of dip.

Yes Bitcoin really suffered such a serious downtrend that time but funny enough it is experiencing the same thing again. Falling from $64k to $57k.

One thing about crypto currencies that most people don't seem to understand is the fact that you only lose whenever you sell at each dip. Exercise patience, and you make good profits.

You are not trying to tell.me that the bitcoin price is only expected to be rising without is also falling, are you? This is part of the behavior of currencies

Bitcoin's roller-coaster ride has continued, flashing a warning sign for curious investors who may be interested in putting money in the highly speculative cryptocurrency.

The value of Bitcoin fell recently when the United States governement announced that it is increasing taxation for the rich folks. However, now I have seen that the price of Bitcoin increased again recently. This also shows that governments might not have full control over the price of Bitcoin albeit they might have the ability to influence the price of Bitcoin at some point.

I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
Is this really the end of bitcoin?
This is very normal in the crypto market. Such a drastic fall means experienced traders have taken out profit and ready to invest their capital again. So at this point if you are smart it's always good you buy more either for long or short term investment.

I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
Because he wants to lose money by investing in bitcoin Now this business is done The price of this bitcoin cannot be read in one place, its price is reduced considerably then ever more.Some Investor are such that when the price of bitcoin goes down, they invest in bitcoin and when its price goes up, they withdraw their money and it is running as a business.For this reason, there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin, which sometimes increases.

Because he wants to lose money by investing in bitcoin Now this business is done The price of this bitcoin cannot be read in one place, its price is reduced considerably then ever more.Some Investor are such that when the price of bitcoin goes down, they invest in bitcoin and when its price goes up, they withdraw their money and it is running as a business.For this reason, there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin, which sometimes increases.
Bitcoin price can not be predicted overtime because it rises and fall almost every time, you must be watching bitcoin if you invested in bitcoin. Once you see improvement, just withdraw your money.

Though the post has been long but it is still relevant of one studies the growth of bitcoin these days. The growth is now in arithmetic progression. But I don't see this as the end to bitcoins.

Bitcoin value is a bit different from the other coins... I believe that some real world power are already getting too interested with bitcoin and hence the failing and rising.

Bitcoin had drastically falls down,it doesn't have much value than that of 2020, because last year Bitcoin had much more value

A reduction in the crypto market is completely natural and there is no need to panic in such situations because this is a common occurrence in the crypto market. In fact if you think about it all markets experience this. You just need to have patience and not panic sell and you should be able to reap in the profits. Just don't panic.

Bitcoin falling is nothing to be afraid of. It I normally how Bitcoin rise and fall. All you need is to hold your Bitcoin till it rise again. Don't be in a hurry to sell off your Bitcoin because you will loss money. Just relax and hold it for a lone time it must rise again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back