What's new

Is bitcoin really falling?

Bitcoin is not predictabe for now. it can equally fall for and rises at a time. it is very difficult for the price of bitcoin to fall for now, this is because many companies and friends are now get into bitcoin and the price is always up.

As at the February you're talking about in the fall ifnth Bitcoin, that was even when the Bitcoin price was still pumping up. It only started going down some time later in second quarter of the year as we all noticed it

Falling and rising is part of crypto coins and that is where the money is made too, so I don't see why one should be so afraid when bitcoin falls knowing that it will definitely rise again and even higher than before. Personally, I am more afraid when other coins fall than when bitcoin falls. It is just my opinion.

Trading of Bitcoin is similar to the trading of any other commodity in the world and it is based off day emotions of people but I believe that bitcoin is going to form a very big part of people's lives.

The fall in Bitcoin is natural in any other crypto currency exchange. No crypto can be static, it's either a rise or a fall at some point. I hope the value drops so many people can afford to invest.

Sometimes bitcoins will fall and sometimes it will rise but what we have to understand is that this is cryptocurrency and it is extremely volatile. we all need to understand that no matter how the price of cryptocurrency is falling it is possible that it will definitely bounce back.

Bitcoin as far as it is the market will experience highs and lows ,so if you are planning to invest your should definitely do that with your spare money , so whatever happens you can live with it

Concerning if bitcoin is really falling. Well, the cryptocurrency coin bitcoin Has experienced some percentage fall in it market value and which we know it to be a normal thing because it is a volatile digital currency, it might have been affected by certain rate of demand and supply

Prices have been stable for some time, and the sudden drop should be expected given that it is a volatile currency. A variety of factors influence the value of the currency, ranging from market forces of demand and supply to government policies in some countries. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a bright future.

One interesting thing about Bitcoin is that even if it falls it would rise again ,it's one of the benefit and the even reason many put more effort in investing in Bitcoin , because they also want to benefit from it's existence

I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
Is this really the end of bitcoin?
As at that time, it was okay to say it was falling. However, that was not the end of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin has been on the increase and even attained $60k sometime last year. I don't think the end of bitcoin should be anticipated in such a hurry.

Well Bitcoin has had it's ups and downs but that's just the nature of not just Bitcoin but crypto currency in general. It's the year 2022 and people are still trading Bitcoin and alot of traders and investors still have high hopes on the coin, so no Bitcoin is not falling, rather it's reaching far more places than ever before.

Though Bitcoin has always taken a downward trend after such a tremendous rise. The downard trend is usually caused by people who keep selling off their coins but the fact is that there are investors that are as well ready to buy at lower prices and hold.
It's just a matter of buying and profiting.

I consider such to be a bitcoin correction and not falling, the reason why we always have a bitcoin correction is after a constant uptrend that lasted for some period of time but now is the time we are experiencing the falling, as bitcoins is dropping from 60,000 dollars to 17,000

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back