What's new

Is Bitcoin just an investment?

Making money in life comes with all manner of risks that you can't control but you can decide on how much you will be putting into the risk project.
There are certain level of risk that are controllable especially when you able to do your analysis before making your decision because despite the fact that risks are to an extent inevitable it is very important that we take reasonable risk when investing.

To me I think Bitcoin is more of an investment ,it's also a payment option with great benefit and a very big opportunity for investors to make more money if they invest rightly in investing into the coin to earn more money

The main purpose of Bitcoin is to make online transactions much faster. So Bitcoin is much more than just an online investment asset or online digital asset. There are many other functions of other cryptocurrencies as well.

Bitcoin is an investment for those who plans for future. This also can become an income depends on how the investor prefered. You need to learn more on cryptocurrencies if you want get more profits on it.

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
I have not bought bitcoin yet.
Bitcoin is used as a currency already, there are some tasks performed online which are paid for in bitcoin. Asides that, some people invest in bitcoin for the future.

It's an investment vehicle and an asset. Anything that's an asset is what would definitely bring money to you for as long as it's yours.
Bitcoin has experienced tremendous growth since it broke out and would continue to grow.

You can do a lot of things with bitcoins, hold to bitcoins for profits, use bitcoins to buy products and services, send payment in bitcoins, etc. Therefore, bitcoin is more than investment. I have been using bitcoins as payment form since a couple of years. It is easier payment form for cross boarder transaction

Bitcoin is not just an investment but a treasure which has brought a global change to how financial transaction is made with a decentralized system of payment. Bitcoin and other coins I.e alts coins has a lots of application not just in finance alone.
That is just one of the benefits of bitcoin,because apart from using it to confirm payment and carrying out e-commerce transaction as a substitute for fiat curency,it is actually an asset that can be used for many purpose.
Bitcoin is not just an investment but a treasure which has brought a global change to how financial transaction is made with a decentralized system of payment. Bitcoin and other coins I.e alts coins has a lots of application not just in finance alone.
That is just one of the benefits of bitcoin,because apart from using it to confirm payment and carrying out e-commerce transaction as a substitute for fiat curency,it is actually an asset that can be used for many purpose.

Last edited:
Today everyone buying bitcoin as a investment purpose like gold, if we use bitcoin to pay bills then that was not affordable, because bitcoin price pumps and dumps shortly,
bitcoin is the best asset to invest.

Since appearing public in 2009, Bitcoin has no value, but the concept of Bitcoin be your own bank, this digital asset become raising popularity, and BTC price gradually rise to higher value. But I remember on the end 2017 Bitcoin buble become hot topic at these time. After fast rising price then drops, BTC is risky although BTC has max supply 21 million, in theory the scarcity will increasing the price.

Bitcoin and another crypto asset in many country just like asset and not used for currency, only El Salvador legalized Bitcoin as legal currency. Although now BTC price tends to consolidate, some investors are waiting price of roughly 12k to buy, but I think history will repeat itself.

BTC can hold on the long term as an asset, while in short term maybe some speculators using CFD crypto to boost profit but take higher risks too.

Bitcoin is not just an investment where you go in and just make money,there is a lot that you can achieve with bitcoin,you can do a trans border transaction and carry out e-commerce payment with it.

Yes you can earn money online by investing on Bitcoin, but before you can be able to do that you have to know what makes the market moves, the very important.

Bitcoin is not just an investment but instead it is the way in which you can be able to transfer money between one person and the other without any kind of third party affiliation.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back