What's new

Is Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash from the same team?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Considering that they share some patterns in their names, I am always felt that Bitcoin Cash is a downgraded version of Bitcoin. Is this truer? Do they have any relationship?

I think they belong to each other and from same family and lately most have started to prefer BCH over Bitcoins.

Nowadays, people prefer BCH as a means of payment. That's just because the transaction fees are less when compared to Bitcoin

Nowadays, people prefer BCH as a means of payment. That's just because the transaction fees are less when compared to Bitcoin
It is a way for the random rewarder on read cash offers you gift for submitting your articles that could arrive to 0.5 $ and 1 $ for some writers as I see as donations on this community.

Well BCH is a fork of the original protocol that is Bitcoin has the same total supply but they have a change in block size, which was why the fork was made, BCH is cheaper, although I still prefer to accumulate BTC, but for transactions I use BCH and LTC

Considering that they share some patterns in their names, I am always felt that Bitcoin Cash is a downgraded version of Bitcoin. Is this truer? Do they have any relationship?
They are not from the same team and they are not even related in any way

The person or the team who created Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin Cash was created in 2017 by a team of developers.

The person or the team who created Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin Cash was created in 2017 by a team of developers.
Bitcoin Cash was developed by Mark De Mesel. He sponsors readcash article writing website. He tips a lot of people there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back