What's new

Is anyone using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving crypto payment?

niche

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some of the crypto advertising networks are paying only in cryptocurrencies. So I would like to find out if anyone is using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving the payment? If yes, for how long have you been using the microwallet, have you faced any problem with the microwallet? Do you transfer the balance to your bank account or use the amount for making payment online ?

Nah. I have never used that wallet before. The wallet I have used is the Trust wallet. I also use exchange platforms like Binance to receive my coins and it is very good. Klever has also been useful due to reduced charges

I am using binance to receive different cryptocurrency. Binance make it pretty much easier for me to invest in cryptocurrency at the marketplace. And I can easily sell my cryptocurrency asset on binance too.

People are using microwallet to cash their payment because it fast more than any order wallet
Post automatically merged:

People are using microwallet to cash their payment because it fast more than any order wallet that send money to any wallet like binance and paypal wallets

Bro I'll advise you ditch this microwallet or what do you call it? There are a lot of other wallets out there that don't have issues (binance, coinbase).
I suggest that there's no need of wanting to open any other. If it's the issue of withdrawal, there are a lot of wallets you can use for that.

Some of the crypto advertising networks are paying only in cryptocurrencies. So I would like to find out if anyone is using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving the payment? If yes, for how long have you been using the microwallet, have you faced any problem with the microwallet? Do you transfer the balance to your bank account or use the amount for making payment online ?
Since I was introduced into crypto currency and receiving payments with crypto, I have only made use of exchange platforms like luno or roqqu. Are there any special benefits in using micro wallets ?

I have tried expresscrypto. They seem to have vwery high withdrawal threshold. I don't think I will use this micro wallet again. I use faucetpay and it is better than expresscrypto

I have never heard about this crypto wallet before despite having many wallets on my phone. I use Binance often to make my crypto transactions and it does not have high transaction charges.

Yeah, I once had an account with them, but it has been long I left the account, not because of any problems though, but I found it complicated to understand. I earned some crypto coins in it without problems. I still have my login details to login to my account if I want to. And I still have some coins that have been there for months.

I have never heard about this new crypto before this is my first time of hearing these, so I haven't earn from the coin before, because used bitcoin to received my payment online.

I have never used Expresscrypto, but I have read a lot about it. It has incredibly low fees, but I believe that it might not be safe to keep a huge amount of money into such payment processors due to security reasons because they can get hacked at any time.

I've never used it before and I don't really know how it work .most of the wallet I have been using to save my cryptocurrency are trust wallet and binance because those are the best one that can be used because of my location.

I've never used it before and I don't really know how it work .most of the wallet I have been using to save my cryptocurrency are trust wallet and binance because those are the best one that can be used because of my location.

I have not used it either, but I have heard that you can reduce the transaction fees significantly if you use Express crypto. I am not sure how do they manage the blockchain transfer fees on their network. Does anyone has any information about this? Is this even true?

It is also a very good payment system for e-currences I have used it once but the fact that I cannot link it directly to my bank account was why I stopped using it.

I have not used it either, but I have heard that you can reduce the transaction fees significantly if you use Express crypto. I am not sure how do they manage the blockchain transfer fees on their network. Does anyone has any information about this? Is this even true?
It will not be really difficult for me to try it out , my problem with any online stuff is their legitimacy because I don't want any website to tight down my cryptocurrency without giving me any reasonable fact on why they are doing so.

It will not be really difficult for me to try it out , my problem with any online stuff is their legitimacy because I don't want any website to tight down my cryptocurrency without giving me any reasonable fact on why they are doing so.

These kinds of wallets are vulnerable to hackers. For example, in the past, faucetpay was hacked and the funds were stolen form many faucetopay accounts and this is why I do not recommend anyone to use them for large amounts.

These kinds of wallets are vulnerable to hackers. For example, in the past, faucetpay was hacked and the funds were stolen form many faucetopay accounts and this is why I do not recommend anyone to use them for large amounts.
you're right inside it is not advisable to keep significant amount of coins in this kind of wallet just few satoshi's or dollars that one won't feel bad if you lose it.

I make use of binance and Luno wallets to receive my cryptocurrency payment from different website I work with. This is the first time I am going to hear about the one that you are talking about.

This may be true but I don't really know anything about them sha, so I was just trying to use at least $1 to find out how they really work because of the possibility that you can be able to send out a cryptocurrency without the need of a transaction fee.

This may be true but I don't really know anything about them sha, so I was just trying to use at least $1 to find out how they really work because of the possibility that you can be able to send out a cryptocurrency without the need of a transaction fee.

This is the right thing you can do,. You can transfer a low amount and then use that low amount to pay your customers. You can do that, but avoid making huge deposits into Expresscrypto. Meanwhile, you can keep the rest of the money into your main wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back