What's new

Is anyone using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving crypto payment?

Despite having many wallets on my phone, I had never heard of this crypto wallet. Binance is where I perform most of my crypto transactions, and it has low transaction fees.

This is the right thing you can do,. You can transfer a low amount and then use that low amount to pay your customers. You can do that, but avoid making huge deposits into Expresscrypto. Meanwhile, you can keep the rest of the money into your main wallet.
I cannot even deposit money into a platform I do not trust because it is risky .I will just like the test it with $1 since they said there is a possibility of sending out cryptocurrency from the platform without the need for a transaction fee.... That will really be interesting.

Some of the crypto advertising networks are paying only in cryptocurrencies. So I would like to find out if anyone is using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving the payment? If yes, for how long have you been using the microwallet, have you faced any problem with the microwallet? Do you transfer the balance to your bank account or use the amount for making payment online ?

Nah. I have never used that wallet before. I also use exchange platforms like Binance to receive my coins and it is very good.

I don't even risk any wallet that appeared like that overnight ...

Never heard of Expresscrypto wallet, however, I know another micro wallet called faucetpay wallet. This wallet has a low transaction fees, allows to play dice and roulette, and also participate on a lot of faucets for extra income.

Never heard of Expresscrypto wallet, however, I know another micro wallet called faucetpay wallet. This wallet has a low transaction fees, allows to play dice and roulette, and also participate on a lot of faucets for extra income.
So does it really mean that with faucet pay wallet it is possible for me to send out ethereum on the erc20 network to another address with a lower transaction fee ? How long am I expecting my cryptocurrency to be delivered to the other address ?

Currently I am not using expresscrypto as my micro wallet for receiving any crypto currency, I don't even know how much they charge for each transaction those who have more experience can educate us.

It's not advisable to make use of any wallet you see because such are vulnerable to hackers. I use Binance pay to save my Cryptos.

If truly you have used it before it will be advisable to continue using it as long as it satisfy your taste and gives u what you want,if not use trust wallet or coinwallet

Bro I'll advise you ditch this microwallet or what do you call it? There are a lot of other wallets out there that don't have issues (binance, coinbase).
I suggest that there's no need of wanting to open any other. If it's the issue of withdrawal, there are a lot of wallets you can use for that.

Some of the crypto advertising networks are paying only in cryptocurrencies. So I would like to find out if anyone is using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving the payment? If yes, for how long have you been using the microwallet, have you faced any problem with the microwallet? Do you transfer the balance to your bank account or use the amount for making payment online ?
I got just one wallet for now and that is trust wallet. I registered on one website today (noise) and they demand I create a bitcoin cash wallet aside the trust wallet I already have. I wish I can maintain just one wallet
I got just one wallet for now and that is trust wallet. I registered on one website today (noise) and they demand I create a bitcoin cash wallet aside the trust wallet I already have. I wish I can maintain just one wallet

They are facing a problem they put a form of Google in case you have to recover your funds as they face a problem of liquidation of balances means site will be closed and may future date they will recover with a new website or database.

I have expresscrypto wallet but I haven't withdrawn yet from it. I have couple of coin inside it. Basically I use the faucetpay micro wallet and I think it's just the best cryptocurrency wallet around. You are also entitled to surfing ptc ads take some satoshi.

I have expresscrypto wallet but I haven't withdrawn yet from it. I have couple of coin inside it. Basically I use the faucetpay micro wallet and I think it's just the best cryptocurrency wallet around. You are also entitled to surfing ptc ads take some satoshi.
ExpressCrypto is now closed and it will be hard for them to recover their main service if they aren't probably launching their service later because of the hard disk issue, I have previously withdrawn from ExpressCrypto.

I make use of binance to receive my online earning in form of cryptocurrency. from there I am going to transfer it to Luno. it is from this where I am going to convert the cryptocurrency into local currency and deposit the money into my local bank account

I make use of binance to receive my online earning in form of cryptocurrency. from there I am going to transfer it to Luno. it is from this where I am going to convert the cryptocurrency into local currency and deposit the money into my local bank account
Yes, Binance is a good alternative for sending and receiving crypto or converting them to fiat currency like the case of Airtm exactly where his system is based on peers.

ExpressCrypto is now closed and it will be hard for them to recover their main service if they aren't probably launching their service later because of the hard disk issue, I have previously withdrawn from ExpressCrypto.
Thanks for the wonderful information. I know you have access to many information. How do you manage to do that? Anyways, the information is very useful and handy. I don't really have much inside the account.

I am just hearing of this express crypto wallet for the first time, a little more explanation would have been helpful because I don't see any information that may convince one to register.

I'm always scared of anything that's not legit or used by a lot of people - once I suspect that there's a possibility that my wallet or currency could be affected, I don't dare it. I rather stay safe than sorry using the bigger boys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back