Is anyone here up on NFT's?

grabthe.com

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So I am dabbling in the NFT world right now and not sure if its just a trend or something to stay? What do you think?

So I am dabbling in the NFT world right now and not sure if its just a trend or something to stay? What do you think?
hello poster really its cheap and seems promising site as you mentioned here. i want to try it and need more info..is there any referral programe too? i am already in PI network but i have doubts about PI...will it hit coin market soon?

It's definitely a trend that will be here for a while. I'm not big into the gaming or art parts of it, but it has great potential as investment.

And it's just starting, so you can take advantage of the early start you have.

Although I haven't heard about this before,but I will go into some research to know more about it,but next time you're posting a thread like this,please maker it more understandable for everyone to understand what you are really talking about.

You may have seen the term NFT in the headlines lately, mostly in relation to some whopping sums of money ($69.3 million ring any bells?). But you've probably been wondering what the fuss is all about. If you're not sure what an NFT – or non-fungible token – is, or how exactly they work, we're here to help.

This guide explains all you need to know about NFTs, including what they are, how they work, why they've caused some controversy and how you can get involved. And if you decide you'd like to create your own, be sure to deploy this brilliant digital art software.
I see that you're quite familiar with the trend and the industry and how it works. Have you been able to take advantage of the craze currently to reap anything from the market. I see it as one good form of curbing piracy to a very large extent and also making artistic works more original.
Do you mind if i learn more from you?

NFTs are becoming a trend now and I think it will be a huge market in the near future. Binance has announced its NFT marketplace come June, so, I am certain this will bring more people in.

I belong to one telegram group where we do claim NFT , I have some in stock already with the hope that when sites like Binance and coinbase launch NFT , hre the price will skyrocket.

I have been hearing of this nft but I really do not understand what it means. Let me read some things about it really understand what it means.

NFT is real and initial takers have cashed out and are still cashing, I you delve in, it's very possible you will make something tangible too, NFT will be on major is not all blockchain very soon, but now, people are just savouring the potentials it is promising.

I have a site where I have received few NFTs but presently it price is not very good and transaction fee on the site is high, so I'm HODLing.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about NFT and for the fact that is actually not popular who don't make me to attend investing into it.

Think about it very well. although every step taken in a business either leads you to profit or loss depending on some circumstances surrounding the so-called business, just be careful and follow your heart.

I don't even know the meaning of the nft,at least you should have broke it down for the understanding of everybody from there we will be able to research about and give you the best information about it if possible, I like to know how it work

I don't even know the meaning of the nft,at least you should have broke it down for the understanding of everybody from there we will be able to research about and give you the best information about it if possible, I like to know how it work
Guess you are new to cryptocurrencies. NFTs are non fungible tokens. To the op, I think we may continue seeing the craze about nfts for some time to come.

Guess you are new to cryptocurrencies. NFTs are non fungible tokens. To the op, I think we may continue seeing the craze about nfts for some time to come.
In spite of the fact that I haven't caught wind of this before, but I will go into some examination to find out about it

Yes just knew about 5 days in contact with cryptocurrency as a result I do not know all the cryptocurrencies termz, what do you mean by fungible to them because what you are just saying it's like a fairy tales, please explain.

I tried it for sure to earn free NFTs by playing Hero Zero game from Womplay , but they neither rewarded me NFTs nor the Wombat tokens. Seems there is an issue with my pc.

I have heard of NFT or Non Fungible Tokens, but I do not understand what NTF exactly are. Since they use the word tokens, I guess these are some sort of crypto currencies.

I landed on this thread to learn about Non Fungible Tokens or NFT but it looks like most of the posters do not know anything about NFT. I will have to look else where to learn about NFT.

I really don't know anything about nft and I think you should have at least make some reviews about it so that people who don't know anything about it will get a glimpse of it

I have not taken up time to work on NFTs but it's a rewarding platform for content creators. The content creators now have the opportunity to mold their content into NFTs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back