Is ADA the ETH of budget people for 2022

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As we all know, ETH is also getting increasing in price, but not that much compared to BTC.
Can ETH be a good investement for people that are on a low budget that can't afford BTC investements?

ETH transactions are very costly. So for the budget people you may find Binance dollar and Polkadot for the transaction. And cost wise it is much better too. Some people also make use of the dash cryptocurrency. As that sort of the currency can be pretty cheap and you can use it for everyday transactions too.

As we all know, ETH is also getting increasing in price, but not that much compared to BTC.
Can ETH be a good investement for people that are on a low budget that can't afford BTC investements?
I think people should invest in bitcoin these days ,if they can't afford Investment in bitcoin fully then they can only invest what they can afford. It's better to invest in bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrencies.

If i had some reserved money somewhere I would surely invest on both Etherum and lite coin most especially lite coin as it really seems so promising. It isn't something that should be overlooked as in some few years from now

All these Cryptos are different on the way the market sees them and their adoption and I do not think in any way that etherum is some kind of budget bit coin. Etherum even attract a lot of fees and is much more difficult to move owing to low miners I think.if you have an etherum market, use it . if you have a bitxoin one instead use it all of them are means of payments any ways.

In place of Ethereum, i personally prefer litecoin after bitcoin.

The transaction fees are as high for Ethereum as they are low for litecoin, and litecoin has a lot of price movement this year.

Invest what ever you have to investment. Their is no comparison about how much to spend for Ethereum since Bitcoin is kinda expensive than Ethereum. Invest on any of them, you have to invest on what you can afford okay.

Yeah, probably it is.
With Etherum, you can utilize Smartt contacts, on which present day applications base. Ethereum stage can adequately complete ICO, exchange stocks, give financing to the assets and do other business exercises. Hence, the installment network incorporates a few preferences that Bitcoin can't offer. In future, Ethereum will presumably actualize considerably more exchanges.

Ethereum purchasers are dynamic. It is for both basic and specialized reasons.

If we compare the increase in Btc and Eth since dec 1, 2020 are:
BTC Dec 1, $ 18,803.00 Dec 25, $ 24,191.76 = $ 5,388.76 or 28.66%
Eth Dec 1, $ 587.32 Dec 25, $ 616.19 = $ 28.87 = 4.92%
So in% the rate of profit Bitcoin is much greater, those of us who have a small budget can buy BTC regularly or once a month with a fixed amount of money but it's best to start when the price of BTC is cheap or goes down.

I wouldn't leave bitcoin Investment for ethereum because just like @Suba has stated the percentage rise is not comparable, I could invest in other new coins on low budget than ethereum. Follow some new coins on coinbase, Binance and other new top Exchange platforms.

I don't ever think that bitcoin is in anyway too expensive for investment since can still invest as little or as much you have in it. I would pick bitcoin investment over ethereum investments any day because as it has been rightly said, their percentage increases are too far apart.

Ofcourse the price of Bitcoin is quite higher than ethereum ,thus investing in ethereum won't be such a cost . Secondly, there is indications that the price of Bitcoin will soar higher in the coming year come 2021 , the price will rise up to $1000

This is a very interesting concept and to be honest i have never thought about in that light, because i view the entire crypto world as risky and therefore it is not the place for anyone that is on a budget or that cannot take the risk. Ethereum has its advantages for big traders just as well as small term traders, as it is able to provide short term trading profits, more so than bitcoin. I think that saying that Ethereum investors are on a budget is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Bitcoin is far from becoming a safe haven like gold or silver, even though its current trajectory looks similar. These are monumental changes in the underlying and will only change if the Fiat system itself is under threat. There are various narratives surrounding Bitcoin, but the biggest one still remains the fact that most volumes are due to trading

Not many people are aware that free bitcoin is there for the taking. In fact, there are four terrific ways to earn bitcoins for free online.You can join purchase reward programs, openan interest-bearing bitcoin account, become an affiliate marketer, and even get paid to mine bitcoin without any specialized hardware.

I don't see ethereum as the bitcoin for people who don't have enough cash. Ethereum is more like another option, there are people who own both ethereum and bitcoin.
It is litecoin that looks like the bitcoin for budget people.

I strongly disagree, as Etherum is a coin with an entirely different concept. A decentralized system that serves as host to many other Coins. It was meant to curb the disappointments of Bitcoin. There re other fork coins from bitcoin, that can satisfy your claim, and not etherum.
Bitcoin cash is a popular fork coin.

honestly, you're speaking through the mind of many people with this thread. Many investors have diversified straight into ETH knowing fully well that bitcoin is out of reach for them right now. I see ETH gaining attention more than this in the first quarter of 2021.

I rather choose Litecoin or Bitcoin cash than Ethereum because it also has the same high fee as Bitcoin. It's easier to invest in Bitcoin cash and Litecoin because they are more affordable with more room for growth. You don't need a thousand dollars to own a whole coin.

Up
I strongly disagree, as Etherum is a coin with an entirely different concept. A decentralized system that serves as host to many other Coins. It was meant to curb the disappointments of Bitcoin. There re other fork coins from bitcoin, that can satisfy your claim, and not etherum.
Bitcoin cash is a popular fork coin.
This is a very interesting concept and to be honest i have never thought about in that light, because i view the entire crypto world as risky and therefore it is not the place for anyone that is on a budget or that cannot take the risk. Ethereum has its advantagesfor big traders just as well as small term traders, as it is able to provide short term trading profits, more so than bitcoin. I think that saying that Ethereum investors are on a budget is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back