What's new

Is ADA the ETH of budget people for 2022

Yes because the second largest coin after Bitcoin is Ethereum. You can invest in Ethereum because the price is much more cheaper than that of Bitcoin and in years to come it will also rise like Bitcoin. So for me I think if ones can't afford Bitcoin Investment at the moment the best is to settle for Ethereum in the market

I believe the problem for ETH is the high transaction cost . ETH is great after bitcoin I think it is still the highest priced crypto, however I think there are other coins that are cheap and have low transaction cost ,it all comes down to preference.

Since bitcoin is beyond the reach of common people (when it comes to make investment), I think ethereum ia a good option. For thw price of 1 btc you can get around 35 eth. I think eth is the most trusted alt coin.

Since ethereum is the second best thing next to bitcoin, it's more likely the case. However, I don't see what's stopping anyone to invest in bitcoin. If it's the price, it's given that it is more expensive but we can invest in as little as we like and still get profit.

Not many people are aware that free bitcoin is there for the taking. In fact, there are four terrific ways to earn bitcoins for free online.You can join purchase reward programs, openan interest-bearing bitcoin account, become an affiliate marketer, and even get paid to mine bitcoin without any specialized hardware.
How can you mine bitcoin without any specialized equipment? Without the equipment you will not be mining much and at the same time you will be destroying your device as well. Can you please elaborate more on this last point that you made here.

For people like us who are trying to earn some bucks working on various sites, ethereumn is also beyond the reach. I rather call bitcoin cash the bitcoin of common people. Thia cuerrency seems to be pretty good.

Ethereum might have been the best alternative for those that can not afford to invest in bitcoin but the transaction fee have done a lot of harm to most investors. But considering price of bitcoin now, it is still not too late for an investor to still invest in bitcoin because there are great predictions that bitcoin will be skyrocketing soon and it would have been good we invest something in it and also be ready to enjoy the profit.

Ethics is a very good alternative too bitcoin. It’s a fast growing cryptocurrency and it’s price is still very affordable for now unlike bitcoin whose price Iswear very expensive to acquire now. If the demand continues, Ethereum will be a good competitor for bitcoin

As we all know, ETH is also getting increasing in price, but not that much compared to BTC.
Can ETH be a good investement for people that are on a low budget that can't afford BTC investements?
Yeah. Etherium is always a good investment. It's showing its weight since last years September as it grows with Bitcoin on daily basis. Although, it's falling now as bitcoin falls, but it will rise again. I see Etherium rising up to $20,000 in 3 years time.

For people like us who are trying to earn some bucks working on various sites, ethereumn is also beyond the reach. I rather call bitcoin cash the bitcoin of common people. Thia cuerrency seems to be pretty good.
Ethereum has increased drastically in its price recently which is why it is out of the reach of many recently. Personally I tend to like the litecoin a bit more than bitcoin cash, however they are both good in terms of the price fluctuations that can help you to make a good profit with much lower investments.

Ether (ETH), the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network, is arguably the second most popular digital token after bitcoin (BTC). Indeed, as the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, comparisons between Ether and BTC are only natural.

Ether and bitcoin are similar in many ways: each is a digital currency traded via online exchanges and stored in various types of cryptocurrency wallets. Both of these tokens are decentralized, meaning that they are not issued or regulated by a central bank or other authority. Both make use of the distributed ledger technology known as blockchain. However, there are also many crucial distinctions between the two most popular cryptocurrencies by market cap. Below, we'll take a closer look at the similarities and differences between bitcoin and ether.

Yeah i think eth is the budget of some people ,because most people finds the price of bitcoin high , so they rather prefer to invest in ethereum to get some amount of profit from the investment , so to me ethereum is really a good investment and its going high in price year by year

Ethereum is not a budget coin for low income earners to invest onneither is Bitcoin for high income earners to invest on😄. These coins maybe expensive to buy a single unit of them but they can be bought in small amounts, so no coin is meant for a particular group of people but they are all for everyone.

There is an abundance of positive sentiment around Bitcoin right now. Some investors compare Bitcoin to gold as a potential store of value as it increases in relative worth against both the U.S. dollar and gold. ... The price of this crypto asset should rise as demand outstrips supply, and total supply is capped.

As we all know, ETH is also getting increasing in price, but not that much compared to BTC.
Can ETH be a good investement for people that are on a low budget that can't afford BTC investements?

Yes it has been the Bitcoin for low budget people, most people found out about Bitcoin by the time it's value was too high and decided to go with eth but it won't be for low budget people for long because of it's fast growing speed.
Sooner or later another currency will have to take eth place as eth value will be beyond the roof

Though ethereum is not as cost as bitcoin not is still cost. It takes a gallant man to buy like 100 unit if it. Focus can even be on litecoin which is lesser in price and doing good or a new investor can put much on ripple.

If we compare the increase in Btc and Eth since dec 1, 2020 are:
BTC Dec 1, $ 18,803.00 Dec 25, $ 24,191.76 = $ 5,388.76 or 28.66%
Eth Dec 1, $ 587.32 Dec 25, $ 616.19 = $ 28.87 = 4.92%
So in% the rate of profit Bitcoin is much greater, those of us who have a small budget can buy BTC regularly or once a month with a fixed amount of money but it's best to start when the price of BTC is cheap or goes down.
I've noticed that this method works well. With the recent end of the bull run of last month, I've started stocking some Bitcoin.

Oddly, I think Bitcoin will always rise more than Ethereum, especially in the long-term.
Post automatically merged:

If we compare the increase in Btc and Eth since dec 1, 2020 are:
BTC Dec 1, $ 18,803.00 Dec 25, $ 24,191.76 = $ 5,388.76 or 28.66%
Eth Dec 1, $ 587.32 Dec 25, $ 616.19 = $ 28.87 = 4.92%
So in% the rate of profit Bitcoin is much greater, those of us who have a small budget can buy BTC regularly or once a month with a fixed amount of money but it's best to start when the price of BTC is cheap or goes down.
I've noticed that this method works well. With the recent end of the bull run of last month, I've started stocking some Bitcoin.

Oddly, I think Bitcoin will always rise more than Ethereum, especially in the long-term.

Ethereum is not related to Bitcoin in any way. If you want a mini type of Bitcoin that's cheap, you can consider litecoin because it's similar to Bitcoin and is related to it. If you want a coin that's cheap and reliable, you can check binance Bnb coin,polkadot,Zen,Bitcoin cash. They're cheaper and has potentials to grow higher.

For me Etherium ( ETH ) is my bitcoin ( BTC ) And in future Etherium will be a competitor of bitcoin . Three coins will surely play a race ; bitcoin, etherium and litecoin. And right now due to high price of BTC, i am investing in LTC and ETH because i believe they will increase 400-500% in future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back