What's new

Iron sale

You can try to sell in your local market. But I am sure you can also try to sell it on online stores that can be found in your country. Make sure you get a good price for that. :)

Well, I suppose there are people in your area that are involved in the company; my recommendation is that you obtain more information and then go into it full-time. Also, gather as much information as possible.

If you are hoping to start any kind of dealing with iron then I think you should pay a visit to the blacksmith. They are the ones who walk with metals extensively and I believe they will be able to value your metal bar best.

This is first time of hearing iron sale. I will create time to make a research on iron sale. How profitable it is in crypto market, and how fast growing it is.

I do not know about this business but I know there is a lot of money to be made in scrap iron. People buy scrap iron for 30 cents per kilo and sell for at least $1 per kilo

I see and I can confirm that there's a lot of money to be made from the sales of iron and scraps. There are a lot of people here who've made a business out of it and they're doing well.
You'll need to find an iron dealer in your locality.

It is an expensive business but if thinking of starting the business then you really need to get a lot of money with you because the business will demand so much, you are even the one that is paying people for the uploading of rod and for packing.

It is an expensive business but if thinking of starting the business then you really need to get a lot of money with you because the business will demand so much, you are even the one that is paying people for the uploading of rod and for packing.
I think it's the buyer that pays for the uploading and packing, or I guess it's not every one that does this. Cause I remember some time back I went to purchase some cements, I had to pay someone there separately to help me upload the cements, then the offloading was done by me and some other persons. I have also brought cement from another place, if I want them to do the uploading and then carry it to the site and offload as well, I we have to pay extra.

I think it's the buyer that pays for the uploading and packing, or I guess it's not every one that does this. Cause I remember some time back I went to purchase some cements, I had to pay someone there separately to help me upload the cements, then the offloading was done by me and some other persons. I have also brought cement from another place, if I want them to do the uploading and then carry it to the site and offload as well, I we have to pay extra.
What I mean is that when you are buying it from industry directly to location you are retailing, you are the one that will pay those people to upload it into your warehouse... In terms of the one you are talking about obviously it is the buyer that will do.

If you want to venture into the sale of iron like any other products, first know the capital it will entail,the source of your products, logistics involved, targeted customers,do market survey to know how much it's being sold for in the market.

Hello, an iron bar has a value of $ 5, how can I put it on sale and multiply it
Iron selling business is one of the greatest and the most lucrative business in the world, all you need to do is try and buy in bulk directly from iron steel factory and they will sell fornyou at whole sales price,

The only way that I have ever gotten involved into this kind of business is by trading it's online on forex and it's something that is very lucrative if you know how to get into the trade.

This is one business most people this days wants to invest in, all one needs to know is how to go about it. Talking about the gathering of the products for sale. You're good to go...

Which type of iron? Is it iron material? Where are you getting it and are you getting it in large quantity? If it is iron material, I would advice you to hold it because there is tendency that it will go higher than this because it always has high demand

Ions are sold per kilogram over here. There are some people who are dealing with scrap metal. There are some people who are decent income selling iron and scrap metals. You can simply approach them to know the price they are selling and buying the irons.

Exactly what's on my mind. But then, it's same for every business. One can run at lost if better information is not gathered about a particular business
Iron business can be really profitable. However, it requires a lot of hardwork because you have to go round places sourcing for iron to buy at a cheap price.

You can try to sell in your local market. But I am sure you can also try to sell it on online stores that can be found in your country. Make sure you get a good price for that. :)
If it's the business of selling building iron materials, it's something that you can always open up a shop especially in the building material selling sector and you can actually do very well.

do a market research to find out if it will be profitable in your area, and also to know your target Client.
You can buy in bulk at lesser wholeeas price and sell in pieces
This is actually a business that selected few of people are into which makes it a unique business because you have to deal with unique customers that make sure that you make good profit from the business.

Iron is very expensive nowadays. A few days ago, I went to inquire about the price of metal cap which is used for motorcycle petrol tanks. It was around $1.5-$2. It was made of iron or some sort of metal. I think this is why people who deal in iron or metal make good money because they can earn huge profits.

Iron sales is a good and lucrative business that many people don't know, I have witnessed people doing it and are making it big from the business, buying and selling iron materials brings huge profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back