What's new

Iron sale

do a market research to find out if it will be profitable in your area, and also to know your target Client.
You can buy in bulk at lesser wholeeas price and sell in pieces

I don't know Wether you just want to sell a single rod or you are planning to sell in commercial quantities. If you want to go into commercial quantities, then it will be highly profitable. This is because iron rods are important building materials which are used in reinforcement in building construction. Iron will always be a popular demand and it wouldn't be a bad idea becoming a iron dealer.

Iron is a material used in different industries and in large quantities, if you have capital available to start investing, you can offer it to small businesses that request it. Then having a good capital you can invest and set up a company to distribute iron in bulk according to the demand of the companies.

Ion sale how do you mean? Do you mean you want to be selling ion to people? It's a good and a lucrative business that you can ever think of. Am totally in support of such business cos it's very lucrative. I know a lot of people who are already into the business and they are making it.

Well, I believe there are people within your locale who engages in the business, my advice would be for you to gain more knowledge and then go into the business fulltime. Get enough information as well.

Iron rod sales is a very profitable business because of the high demand for building material like iron rod in the society. These twenty first century is characterised by the proliferation of high rising structures every where, these leads to a very high demand for Iron rod.

I am not really into the business of all this kind of things like iron sale but just like any other business, you should make a market research to know the season it will be more demanded of and the kind of people that would wat to but it too.

Iron sale is lucrative and has a high feasibility, you could invest if you have the capital because it is actually capital intensive but you will have a lot to benefit especially if they are quality ones.

Iron material business is really a good business if really is the one you are talking about is very a nice business, to sell such business is really a lucrative business.

I think you should contact construction companies and strike a deal with them so you can be the one supplying iron to them. Iron is mainly use for construction so they are your target audience.

Hello, an iron bar has a value of $ 5, how can I put it on sale and multiply it
It depend on the nature and type of iron you want to deal on.If its iron for structural work or for other purpose it is a very good veture to go into provided you have the knwledge about it.But if its use metals,then you need a dump to get it in large quantity and you sell to those who will eventually use it for making new ones.

Iron sales will continue to be a profitable business because there is no other substitute for iron when it comes to construction. there are lot of people who have become multi-millionaire just by selling iron.

Well it depends on the kind of iron you want to work on but then I think it is a very lucrative business and before going into it you must first of all do your research and learn a few things about the business

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back