What's new

Iron sale

Iron is very expensive nowadays. A few days ago, I went to inquire about the price of metal cap which is used for motorcycle petrol tanks. It was around $1.5-$2. It was made of iron or some sort of metal. I think this is why people who deal in iron or metal make good money because they can earn huge profits.
Seriously I believe that it is a business wear when you have the capital to go into it and the knowledge of how to exploit the business you would definitely keep making a decent amount of profit.

You can try to sell in your local market. But I am sure you can also try to sell it on online stores that can be found in your country. Make sure you get a good price for that. :)
There are some businesses that I don't have the knowledge of how it's done which is why I don't force myself to do something that I don't know how to take advantage of and manipulate it very well to my own benefits.

Iron business can be really profitable. However, it requires a lot of hardwork because you have to go round places sourcing for iron to buy at a cheap price.
You are right. It's is one of the most tedious blue collar job out there. It has a lot of risk, theres stress and high chances of getting infected by tetanus

You are right. It's is one of the most tedious blue collar job out there. It has a lot of risk, theres stress and high chances of getting infected by tetanus
This is very true. To some people, the job has no prestige and they usually view people that source for iron with disdain. But on careful consideration, these traders make so much money from it.

This is very true. To some people, the job has no prestige and they usually view people that source for iron with disdain. But on careful consideration, these traders make so much money from it.
If it wasn't that good I wonder if people would actually go into the business. I dislike those to look down on what other people are doing to eat. So long as it's legal, it's not bad

Iron sales is a good and lucrative business that many people don't know, I have witnessed people doing it and are making it big from the business, buying and selling iron materials brings huge profit.
I know for a fact that every business has it's advantages and of cause disadvantages. In terms of selling of irons, what are the disadvantages or down sides attached to the business?

If it wasn't that good I wonder if people would actually go into the business. I dislike those to look down on what other people are doing to eat. So long as it's legal, it's not bad
Yes, so long it's legal then there's no problem going into it. It's just that most of the people that go about getting iron aren't always well dressed and they usually walk long distances.

Yes, so long it's legal then there's no problem going into it. It's just that most of the people that go about getting iron aren't always well dressed and they usually walk long distances.
I know, that's why people rarely go for the job. Because they feel shameful doing such thing. It's better to do something than wait at home doing nothing though

I know, that's why people rarely go for the job. Because they feel shameful doing such thing. It's better to do something than wait at home doing nothing though
And I'm sure that if there were other ways of sourcing of iron without having to walk around town, most people would have gone into the trade without thinking about it being demeaning.

How this iron business really works is that when you have a dumpsite and you actually buy it from persons who wnts to sell in smaller quantity,then when it has accumulated you take it to the middle man to the manufacturer,that is where the profit really comes.

I guess that iron is one of the most expensive metals on Earth because it is quite heavy and it is used for many different kinds of purposes. I think that it is also used in construction purposes as well.

Business is always business as far as it is putting food on your table , providing for your needs and most especially if its a legal job , Then i support any kind of legal business .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back