iPhone Vs. Android Phones

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use an iPhone or an Android phone. I use an android phone, and the only iOS device I have ever used is an iPod. However, after I bought a smartphone, I never used my iPod. I still have my iPod but the charger is lost.

I love android because of the wide spread of it. It is also easy to mange and repair. If iPhone spoils, you are in hot soup.

I personally admire iphones. Even though I can't afford it. When you handle an iPhone, you would understand that it is in a class of its own.

At the moment I am using an Android phone and have been now for just over a year. Before that, I was using an iPhone which as much as I did like the phone, the fact that you had to pay extra for more storage was a bit of a pain and Android seemed like a better option due to their 128GB storage across all phone without any extra fees to pay.

I feel now I will be sticking with Android for the foreseeable.

I never liked iPhones. I have tried them a few times but I just prefer the customization options on Android more. And you have way more phone options.

I'm an Android user more specifically Samsung Galaxy user. I prefer android over iPhone because of a major reason of user friendly experience in every basis.

I have almost always been an Android user and I am really much more used to using Android, I have only had two Iphones and although I must say that Apple mobile devices are of excellent quality, not for less have become what they are today but I prefer the Samsung brand and as OS, definitely Android.

I have an Android phone and I have never used an iPhone. I do love the camera, UI, and performance of the iPhone. Hope I can afford an entry-level iPhone in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back