What's new

Investment in stock exchange or stock market

Anaya

Familiar Face
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am just thinking about to invest money in stock market by buying some shares.what do you guyes think about this business.is it goes well to start the business life from the stock market.?
Share your views

I don't have a lot of experience in this business because I'm also new and I'm still learning from my mentor but according to the little knowledge I've acquired from him, you have to study the stock exchange before thinking about investing in the stock market.

I Dont think their any different from each other as stock exchange is a branch of stock market
If the thought of investing in the stock market scares you, you are not alone. Individuals with very limited experience in stock investing are either terrified by horror stories of the average investor losing 50% of their portfolio value—for example, in the two bear markets that have already occurred in this millennium1 —or are beguiled by "hot tips" that bear the promise of huge rewards but seldom pay off. It is not surprising, then, that the pendulum of investment sentiment is said to swing between fear and greed.

If you have a lot of money the best thing is to buy stocks of 3 companies in equal amounts. The first company is a blue chip which means it is a big company that has been existing for many years. The profit is low and slow. The 2nd stock to buy is from a medium company of maybe 5 to 10 years in existence. The 3rd stocks is from a new company. It can make you rich but it can also make you lose your investment. That is the advice of one stock broker for a beginner.

I am just thinking about to invest money in stock market by buying some shares.what do you guyes think about this business.is it goes well to start the business life from the stock market.?
Share your views
Of course you are right. Investing in the stock market is very good and profitable. I run this business myself and I make a lot of profit and make money so you must start too. This is a good decision for you.

Stock market is basically for the beginner, while stock exchange is for the guru
The secondary market is also known as thestock market or stock exchange, which is themarket for the purchase and sale of existingsecurities. In secondary market, securities are not directly issued by the company to investors.

Without a doubt, the Stock exchange can be beneficial under the legitimate conditions. Be that as it may, the danger stays there, independent of which organization you put resources into. There are a lot of instances of solid firms unexpectedly failing, or a couple of occurrence diverting them from the agreeable venture probability to an endeavor that everybody deserted in a solitary day.

The firm which you thought of as a splendid venture would become in an issue, which could altogether hurt its acknowledgment. It doesn't ought to be simply the business — it is possible that its chiefs accomplished something obscure so it will affect the total manager.

Stock exchange market is very profitable and it requires some technicalities in order to manage risks. Moreover it can serve as a long term investment or short term investment. Before adventuring into stock exchange you need to acquire knowledge about SEC

First, let's discuss the difference between the two you have mentioned. Stock exchange is the platform where the buying snd selling takes place. Stock market is the list of companies you buy or sell of stocks. You must have a lot of money to be able to gain a lot of profit from trading of stocks. You can earn a lot here if you know a lot of strategies of when to buy or sell.

Trading the stock market is one of the best thing that can happen to anyone who knows more about how the market works. For you to break even in this stock market you must find good companies that has strong fundamental and technical analysis to gain more profit from.

Buying a property requires more initial capital than investing in stocks, mutual funds, or even REITs. However, when purchasing property, investors have more leverage over their money, enabling them to buy a more valuable investment vehicle.When stocks appreciate in value and are worth more than the investor paid to buy the stock, that's a positive outcome for investors. To earn dividend payments. When a publicly-traded company pays out dividends to shareholders, that adds value (and income) for the shareholder. To gain influence at a company

the stock market can be beneficial under the appropriate conditions. Be that as it may, the danger stays there, regardless of which organization you put resources into. There are a lot of instances of solid firms abruptly failing, or a couple of occurrence diverting them from the acceptable speculation plausibility to an endeavor that everybody deserted in a solitary day.

Share your views
In the capital market, stocks and bonds are traded while in the stock market shares and derivatives are transacted.Before you buy a stock, it's good to do an analysis first using financial statements, such as margin of safety, stock screener etc, and avoid fried stocks, as a beginner you should buy stocks bluechips and mid cap stock. Buy stocks according to financial ability and most importantly use idle money. Good luck !!

Indeed the stock market is a profitable place to make money from bonds traded and so on. However my advise would be for you to read up on how things operate in the stock market, that is if you are a newbie. Buy stocks within your financial means and avoid doing too much.

I think there is more in stock exchange than in stock market, Nigerian banks invest more on stock exchange than stock market which means the exchange attract more gain than market. You can only make money on stock market let's say if you buy when the price is low, and then sell when it's low.

Stock exchange market is very profitable and it requires some technicalities in order to manage risks. Moreover it can serve as a long term investment or short term investment. Before adventuring into stock exchange you need to acquire knowledge about SEC

Investing with debt is safer with real estate. Also known as your “mortgage,” you can invest in a new property with a 20% down payment or less and finance the rest of the property's cost. Investing in stocks with debt, known as margin trading, is extremely risky and strictly for experienced traders.

I don't have a lot of experience in this business because I'm also new and I'm still learning from my mentor but according to the little knowledge I've acquired from him, you have to study the stock exchange before thinking about investing in the stock market.

Investing in stocks is always better as long as I am concerned. When you look at how stocks of good companies is always better than what many think. I have noticed that the best investment is stocks as you are likely to get returns on them.

One of the best things that can happen to someone who knows something about how the economy operates is investing in the stock market. To break even in this stock market, you need to find good businesses that have effective fundamental and technological research to make more profit from them.

Stock market refers to the aggregation of buyers and sellers who trade in stocks. ...
I think it's best to invest into the stock market as it is a good investment where you can make profit, however before investing be sure to read up about it and make research on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back