What's new

Investing in Low or high value coins

The truth is that, investment in cryptocurrency is not a form of investment which offers an immediate income but a future benefit. Both investment in low and high value coin are good because I believe with time the low value coin will raise.

I think investors are really not looking into the high crypto currency in the market again. You can Invest in low crypto currency with good project. Don't invest in shitcoin and say you are investing in low project
A lot of new investors fall into this trap. They buy shitcoins and wait for each one to be valued at a cent like Shiba Inu, which won't be possible ever looking at it's total supply.

I dont think this days people will love to invest in coin with low quality or market value because most of the reason for investing in crypto is for profit maximization. I will prefer high quality coins for investment.

The most important thing for me is not really about the type of cryptocurrency I am investing but what the cryptocurrency has to offer that will determine if I am to invest in it or not. Some cryptocurrency with low market cap that has something to offer perfectly can be the best for me.

A lot of people who want to get rich will invest in low-value coins and hope they do something whereas long-term investors will always stick with the top 5 cyrptos. I guess it depends on how much you are willing to risk and how much you have to invest.

Investing on either a high value coin or low value coin all depends on your choice but for me I prefer investing on low value coins because once it increased the more my profit.

Both low and high value coin can be invested in depending on the choice of the investor , so far i am making my profit from the investment , I always prefer a low value coin because its safer .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back