What's new

Investing in Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoins: Profit Comparision Between bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash

If you ask me now , I will say that investing in cryptocurrency , especially new coins below 10 cents is quite profitable at a shorter time interval than those of top altcoins . I have benefitted more from them than top coins .

Thou bitcoin seems to be the best and the most popular currency among the crypto currency but I am currently investing in litecoin and I am really enjoying the return. My money has been doubled since last month.

Based on the current market value Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoins are some of the top-performing cryptocurrencies. In the last 1 hour, the price of bitcoins has increased by $48, in the last 24 hours, bitcoin has increased by $2854, in the past one week, bitcoin has gained by $3135, in the last one month, bitcoin price has gone by $7484, in the last one year, bitcoin has gone up by $24492.
Lets compare ethereum for the same period. In the past one hour, Ethereum has gone down by $7.21, in the last 24 hours, it gained by $57.33, in one week the price of ethereum went up by $178, in the last one month, etherum gained by $631, in the last one year it has gone up by $1146.
Now, lets compare bitcoin cash. In the last one hour, the price fell by $2.42, in 24 hours price increased by $19.88, in last one week the price fell by $10.69, in one month it gained by $63.24, and in one year it went up by $14.
Based on the price gain received by each of these cryptocurrencies, do you think you can actually profit more by investing in currencies other than bitcoins.One month ago, if you had bought 1 bitcoin cash (when it was just about $340), you would have earned $63. However, if you had bought bitcoins from the same value ($340), you would have made $81 (the price went up by 24 percent).
(Note: the value is based on the Coinbase data on January 29)
The one that has the highest value, will sure be the best to invest in, in other to make more profit, except you consider some other factors.

Currently, bitcoin is no longer profitable as the price has gone too low. It s $37K at the moment. Eth is still $3500, however, it dropped from $4k. same is the case with other cryptos

Investing in any of the aforementioned coins still makes Sense. But since Bitcoin is the rulling cryptocurrency amongst all of them, I will invest in it rather than on the others.

Those coins you mentioned are on the steady drop down at the moment. The BTC is just down to $40,000 after reaching $56,000 last week. The price of ETH is down to $2,700, and BCH is down by -35% to $762.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency coin as at this present time, but the only challenge for now is that the price hasHon really far for someone that will be coming in with a small cash, it is better to stick with smaller coin like ripple doge, trn and the likes.

Bitcoins is one of the most valuable cryptocurrency and your analysis has said it also,although each cryptocurrencies have their own different and unique character but in all the same bitcoins is one of the most trusted and one of the safest crypto to invest in.

Based on the current market value Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoins are some of the top-performing cryptocurrencies. In the last 1 hour, the price of bitcoins has increased by $48, in the last 24 hours, bitcoin has increased by $2854, in the past one week, bitcoin has gained by $3135, in the last one month, bitcoin price has gone by $7484, in the last one year, bitcoin has gone up by $24492.
Lets compare ethereum for the same period. In the past one hour, Ethereum has gone down by $7.21, in the last 24 hours, it gained by $57.33, in one week the price of ethereum went up by $178, in the last one month, etherum gained by $631, in the last one year it has gone up by $1146.
Now, lets compare bitcoin cash. In the last one hour, the price fell by $2.42, in 24 hours price increased by $19.88, in last one week the price fell by $10.69, in one month it gained by $63.24, and in one year it went up by $14.
Based on the price gain received by each of these cryptocurrencies, do you think you can actually profit more by investing in currencies other than bitcoins.One month ago, if you had bought 1 bitcoin cash (when it was just about $340), you would have earned $63. However, if you had bought bitcoins from the same value ($340), you would have made $81 (the price went up by 24 percent).
There is no crypto currency that I can't invest on,onc am very sure if the good outcome at the end,so I don't have a specific one I invest on at this very moment tho.

I also believe tht you ca er more by investing in bitcoin and ethereum compared to other coins because when these coins start gaining value they gain by double digit.

The profit comparison between the different cryptocurrency will be determined by your research method and the difference in the exchange with your own local currency

Investing in crypto currency and Bitcoin
Yes you can invest you're Bitcoin and also cryptocurrency a d have a huge amount of profits

Thanks for the wonderful insight. We have other cryto currency making waves other than bitcoin. Like bitcoinCash and binance are two solid crytocurrency too that people are neglecting, but investing in them is worth it.
You're right investing in them worth it but the problem is when you compared what you gain after investing in them with what someone investing in bitcoin gain you will realized that the difference is cleared.

I want to commend you for taking your time to put up such a wonderful writeup. It is really good for one to know how coins are doing and which ones doing well..This will definitely help to make the necessary profit. personally, I have most of my money in bitcoin then invest less in other coins. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Bitcoin may never fall back to $30K or may go down below $20K, no one knows for sure. However, one thing is for sure that Bitcoin price has been growing tremendously. It sometimes fall, but that does not happen for too long. In 2020, bitcoin value increased by 300 percent. Can you imagine, how much one would have gained if he had invested n bitcoin n 2020

One thing about the cryptocurency market is that bitcoin as the frontier coin will continue to set the pace,reason for the huge returns on investment,and a lot of persons have come to trust this coin for store of value and trading.

Investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoin you can make more profit than investing in other cryptocurrencies, because bitcoin price is higher than other cryptocurrencies.

The popularity of these coins, has made a lot of people neglect other potential investment in terms of coins to invest in, that would reap as much rewards as the popular ones, not surprised.

Cryptocurrency investment is tricky and there is no best way to do so. Diversification can help if one doesn't know the rules, or simply investing in the top coins like BTC and Ethereum and holding till you make profits.

Since I can't invest in Bitcoin, I have juice bitcoin cash as my next cryptocurrency I'm putting all my savings into. I want to play another game with bitcoin cash so as to make maximum profit in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back