What's new

Investing in Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoins: Profit Comparision Between bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash

Investing into bitcoin is very encourage than other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is ahead of them, and profit is more encouraging to invest there.

Now, it seems bitcoin has outperformed ethereum and the other coin listed. If you have a quick check on how the prices of this coin increased, you would agree with me that bitcoin performs better.

Bitcoin seems to have the highest profit range when it comes to profitability ratio compare with other coins ,that's why I recommend we should invest more in Bitcoin even if the price is high

Bitcoin seems to have the highest profit range when it comes to profitability ratio compare with other coins ,that's why I recommend we should invest more in Bitcoin even if the price is high
I don't think so Mr thinker, do you know that a lot of people are regretting so much that they didn't invest in Shiba Inu last year ? I think that is the only cryptocurrency I can confidently boost of that give a lot of people the highest profit.

I don't think so Mr thinker, do you know that a lot of people are regretting so much that they didn't invest in Shiba Inu last year ? I think that is the only cryptocurrency I can confidently boost of that give a lot of people the highest profit.
What i mean is consistent profit , if you check very well so many coin have come out and due to.the recent hype they start increasing and after some time they are know where to be found ,but Bitcoin own have been different ,it's even the coin that controls other coin

What i mean is consistent profit , if you check very well so many coin have come out and due to.the recent hype they start increasing and after some time they are know where to be found ,but Bitcoin own have been different ,it's even the coin that controls other coin
Ok I really understand your point now, but are you also believing that Shiba Inu will eventually fade away with time ? Well I know the maximum supply of the coin is very high but could this really mean that people shouldn't invest in the coin ?

I think I understand your point, you can make more money when you invest on Bitcoin than on any other coin. If am not mistaken, you need to have good amount of cash to be able to make such profit right? But you can invest smaller capital on other coins and make good profit as well.

The profit margins comparison is very high talking on the investment of bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin, cash , ethereum profits can only surpass that of bitcoin cash only if the price of ethereum can move up.
If there are other crypto currency to invest with other than Bitcoin then ethereum should be considered. Ethereum has had increased profit due to its volatility so one might one to consider investing in ethereum. Another one doing good is xrp.

Ok I really understand your point now, but are you also believing that Shiba Inu will eventually fade away with time ? Well I know the maximum supply of the coin is very high but could this really mean that people shouldn't invest in the coin ?
Shiba Inu coin is not really fading away ,if you check news platform you would see that many institutions are still making use of the coin for doing various transactions and others ,this gives the coin more future hopes

Of course, there's a ton of coins that even bring higher returns than bitcoin. I've seen a coin do over 300% increase; I'm trying to remember the name of the coin now but serious traders don't trade bitcoin or other major coins always.

I can't invest in those you have mentioned, it might really be profitable but the point is that there are others which is more profitable than them and those are the one to invest on.. they are too huge for my liking when there are cheap upcoming ones.

If there are other crypto currency to invest with other than Bitcoin then ethereum should be considered. Ethereum has had increased profit due to its volatility so one might one to consider investing in ethereum. Another one doing good is xrp.
That is one of the things that a good cryptocurency trader would ordinarily do when it comes to the issue of investment that will fetch us the necessarily bring us the returns,the best is to invest in smaller coin and coins that are still rising.

Apart from fantom , I am not investing in any cryptocurrency now, So many are not what I am interested. Before I can even invest in most cryptocurrencies I must research on the cryptocurrency just to know how it's works. Some are those I haven't researched.

I only invested in bitcoin for a short period of time , though I made my gain from the investment , but I prefer investing in something less popular that will give me more gain ,that's why i prefer litecoin .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back