What's new

Investing in Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoins: Profit Comparision Between bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Based on the current market value Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoins are some of the top-performing cryptocurrencies. In the last 1 hour, the price of bitcoins has increased by $48, in the last 24 hours, bitcoin has increased by $2854, in the past one week, bitcoin has gained by $3135, in the last one month, bitcoin price has gone by $7484, in the last one year, bitcoin has gone up by $24492.
Lets compare ethereum for the same period. In the past one hour, Ethereum has gone down by $7.21, in the last 24 hours, it gained by $57.33, in one week the price of ethereum went up by $178, in the last one month, etherum gained by $631, in the last one year it has gone up by $1146.
Now, lets compare bitcoin cash. In the last one hour, the price fell by $2.42, in 24 hours price increased by $19.88, in last one week the price fell by $10.69, in one month it gained by $63.24, and in one year it went up by $14.
Based on the price gain received by each of these cryptocurrencies, do you think you can actually profit more by investing in currencies other than bitcoins.One month ago, if you had bought 1 bitcoin cash (when it was just about $340), you would have earned $63. However, if you had bought bitcoins from the same value ($340), you would have made $81 (the price went up by 24 percent).
(Note: the value is based on the Coinbase data on January 29)

At the moment, Bitcoin Cash's 32MB block size is larger when compared with Ethereum's 1MB block size. Also, while new Bitcoin Cash's blocks are generated every 10 minutes, Ethereum blocks confirmation time is set to just 15 seconds.

Based on the current market value Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoins are some of the top-performing cryptocurrencies. In the last 1 hour, the price of bitcoins has increased by $48, in the last 24 hours, bitcoin has increased by $2854, in the past one week, bitcoin has gained by $3135, in the last one month, bitcoin price has gone by $7484, in the last one year, bitcoin has gone up by $24492.
Lets compare ethereum for the same period. In the past one hour, Ethereum has gone down by $7.21, in the last 24 hours, it gained by $57.33, in one week the price of ethereum went up by $178, in the last one month, etherum gained by $631, in the last one year it has gone up by $1146.
Now, lets compare bitcoin cash. In the last one hour, the price fell by $2.42, in 24 hours price increased by $19.88, in last one week the price fell by $10.69, in one month it gained by $63.24, and in one year it went up by $14.
Based on the price gain received by each of these cryptocurrencies, do you think you can actually profit more by investing in currencies other than bitcoins.One month ago, if you had bought 1 bitcoin cash (when it was just about $340), you would have earned $63. However, if you had bought bitcoins from the same value ($340), you would have made $81 (the price went up by 24 percent).
The data you just outlined showed a positive charge in all the three crypto currencies on the weekly basis. And that means short term investors with large capital have made profit from all these three crypto currencies in just a week. Sometimes I wish I had the capital to undertake short term trading too.

Thanks for the wonderful insight. We have other cryto currency making waves other than bitcoin. Like bitcoinCash and binance are two solid crytocurrency too that people are neglecting, but investing in them is worth it.

Thanks for the wonderful insight. We have other cryto currency making waves other than bitcoin. Like bitcoinCash and binance are two solid crytocurrency too that people are neglecting, but investing in them is worth it.
My point is just the opposite. I compared the price just to illustrate that you earn more profits from bitcoin compared to other currencies for the investment of same amount and the same period. What I tried to explain is why buy 1 bitcoin cash for $400 when you can buy bitcoin worth $400 and make more profits.

I wont encourage bitcoin as a form of investment at the rise now but be patiente till it fall back to $30k. While for ethereum is just a go for me. It as Been on the rise recently and this is the best time to invest in it and it pays.

I wont encourage bitcoin as a form of investment at the rise now but be patiente till it fall back to $30k. While for ethereum is just a go for me. It as Been on the rise recently and this is the best time to invest in it and it pays.
Bitcoin may never fall back to $30K or may go down below $20K, no one knows for sure. However, one thing is for sure that Bitcoin price has been growing tremendously. It sometimes fall, but that does not happen for too long. In 2020, bitcoin value increased by 300 percent. Can you imagine, how much one would have gained if he had invested n bitcoin n 2020.

If there are other crypto currency to invest with other than Bitcoin then ethereum should be considered. Ethereum has had increased profit due to its volatility so one might one to consider investing in ethereum. Another one doing good is xrp.

My point is just the opposite. I compared the price just to illustrate that you earn more profits from bitcoin compared to other currencies for the investment of same amount and the same period. What I tried to explain is why buy 1 bitcoin cash for $400 when you can buy bitcoin worth $400 and make more profits.
I don't also see good investment with bitcoin cash. It is a dull crypto currency. Been the second most valued currency before. Now it's position has gone down. It is better to invest in bitcoin, etherium, litcoin and ripple than bch

Investing into crypto currency exchange Business is very profitable but one still need to know how to do some percentage calculation to know the best crypto currency to invest into. When I did that last year I discovered that Ethereum has rised more than Bitcoin with some huge percentage

All crypto currency coin is same. The profit you will make from it is coming from your knowledge on trading not coming from the crypto currency coin itself. Because if you are a good trader or investor im pretty sure that you will become succesful.

A whole lot if the time I have issues understanding this technologies and I have haves to just stick with bit coin because I have found the charges attached to other Cryptos as exhorbing. I think etherum just after bitcoin is the most straight forward project and I prefer to wat to invest in it more than bitcoin cash at the moment though it might change.

Your analysis is good but I have my own thoughts about this Bitcoin transactions are primarily monetary; Ethereum transactions may be executable code. Transactions are much faster on the Ethereum network than on Bitcoin's. Bitcoin is primarily a store of value and medium of exchange; Ethereum is not. Ethereum was created as a complement to Bitcoin but ended up as competition and people are now also interested in trading with other coin as well like Litecoin and Bitcoin cash

Wonderful analysis, your actually is showing that bitcoin is the most profitable Cryptocurrency and has been the most popular coin for a very long time now. Then next after Bitcoin is ethereum, ethereum is also a very profitable cryptocurrency that anyone can invest in. With your analysis I think you are actually spot on.

• Other virtual currencies such as Ethereum are being used to create decentralized financial systems for those without access to traditional financial products.

Et here um, and Bitcoin investment is very profitable looking at the past three to four months. I've always been looking for a comfortable price to buy Bitcoin, but from the look of things the prices are still going up, and I don't know when it will come down so that I can buy.

If you want to profit from crypto currency, there is no other crypto currency other than bitcoin that gives better profits. Since this is the orignal crypto currency, people trust more.

Bitcoin has become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs. Bitcoin was not only a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on a decentralised peer-to-peer network; it has also become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs.

The growth and rise in bitcoins had tremendously change the face of cryptocurrencies world. I am sure that crypto still exists today as a result of consistent increment of bitcoins which pave way for launching of other coins like ethereum and the likes.

In the cryptocurrency world currently, bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash are amongst the leading digital coins in the cryptocurrency market. Investing in them will yield you good profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back