Investing in Antique Coins

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$8.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you invest in antique coins, have you invested in antique coins? Have you been able to profit from this investment? I once bought an antique coin. It is a 135-year-old US coin with a $1 face value. I bought it for a really high price because I thought I would be able to make really good money. However, later I found that the coin was in huge supply and did not fetch a good price. I did not sell it, it is still with me.

I have a jar of antique coins, nothing too rare or anything, but some really old coins in the mix. We have some coins that might be worth something, but never got them checked out. I don't know if we really have anything too rare or anything though. We do have a dime from the early 1900s though, and last I heard it was worth up to $1000+, but that was back in like the early 2000s or so.

If the coin was $1000 in 2000, I think it might have gained 2 X by now. If I get a better price for the coin I own, I might sell it. Would you sell your coin if you get a good price?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back