What's new

Investing Crypto For Your Children

I think if you want to go that route, be my guest. But I don't feel like crypto is safe enough for savings. I think instead if I were to invest in crypto, I would do so in small bursts, make money and cash out, and rinse and repeat until it's not worth it anymore.

I think getting them a savings account that doesn't go up or down in price is the ideal route to go, because that crypto you have saved for your kids, could be worth next to nothing by the time they get their hands on it. That's the risk with crypto, so I'm not so sure I think it's a good investment for children, at least not in the sense of them controlling it. But I think we'd need to take that money out at certain points, because what if it does fall to a low amount at some point? And what if it doesn't go back up in price? That's like losing a savings all in one shot, and with crypto, there is always that risk.
You raise a very nice point Grant. The world is changing and it could be possible that in the near future the world might not see the needs of cryptocurrency.
Saving your money in maybe the US dollars or the Great British pounds is also a nice idea if you are not interested to directly invest in cryptocurrency.

Investing in Cryptocurrency for my children is a good idea in the long run, but I think one has to be careful of the cryptocurrency that would be a better investment in the long run. For me BTC and ETH would be a great choice.

Or I would diversify and also invest in lands and cryptocurrency for my children before they reach 18.

No doubt one of the best investments you can give your children is cryptocurrency. It is certain that in the next 10 years the crypto market we will be more huge which will mean more profits.

No doubt one of the best investments you can give your children is cryptocurrency. It is certain that in the next 10 years the crypto market we will be more huge which will mean more profits.
That is right. In some years, the cryptocurrencies will boom and so you will have benefited your children with such a great investment. Just make sure to choose cryptocurrencies that have great projects.

No, I wouldn't do that if I were a father :D It's a big gamble. The future of cryptocurrencies is uncertain. I prefer to invest in gold. The price of gold is always increasing and it is a safe investment

No, I wouldn't do that if I were a father :D It's a big gamble. The future of cryptocurrencies is uncertain. I prefer to invest in gold. The price of gold is always increasing and it is a safe investment
Yes, investments in cryptocurrencies can be risky but if they go well it can be a great success, and we do not know the reception they may have in the future, it is always better to know how much percentage to put in them and everything will be fine

I have heard of parents doing this but I feel like a better investment would be land.

The reason why is because it allows them to have a solid start. Buy a forclose home and get it knocked down. This will bring the property tax down a lot and just sit on the land. Pay the taxes and hold it. When the child is old enough, you can turn it over to them to get a pre-fab house for their first home.
Land is an investigation that never fails except when there is earthquake or crisis, that is when the value of the land would depreciate but also you don't have to look down on what someone can achieve with crypto.

Yes, investments in cryptocurrencies can be risky but if they go well it can be a great success, and we do not know the reception they may have in the future, it is always better to know how much percentage to put in them and everything will be fine
Yes, it is wise to open a bank account for them first and deposit some money for them every month. Also, if you have extra money, invest in cryptocurrencies, because honestly, the future of cryptocurrencies is uncertain. And yes, sometimes the price of some cryptocurrencies increases 10 times and this can change a life

Yes, it is wise to open a bank account for them first and deposit some money for them every month. Also, if you have extra money, invest in cryptocurrencies, because honestly, the future of cryptocurrencies is uncertain. And yes, sometimes the price of some cryptocurrencies increases 10 times and this can change a life
Honestly, if I had to invest for my children, what I would do is diversify, I know this sounds obvious, but sometimes it is not done, that is, you put a little in the bank, another in reliable cryptos like Bitcoin, another little you can invest in a fund or in precious minerals such as gold or silver or in the form of jewels.

Honestly, if I had to invest for my children, what I would do is diversify, I know this sounds obvious, but sometimes it is not done, that is, you put a little in the bank, another in reliable cryptos like Bitcoin, another little you can invest in a fund or in precious minerals such as gold or silver or in the form of jewels.
It is very good. This is the wisest thing a parent can do. Various investments. Because the future is uncertain and there is no investment without risk in the world. We have to consider different possibilities

It is very good. This is the wisest thing a parent can do. Various investments. Because the future is uncertain and there is no investment without risk in the world. We have to consider different possibilities
Additionally , the most interesting thing about cryptocurrency is that it could make you rich in the future. However, taking the advantage now is what matters and it's important to act fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back