What's new

Investhit.com: A Scam Website

Investhit.com portrayed itself as a company that offered a lot of benefits to its members. They claimed that members can earn profits on investment. Their plans included a whooping profit of 30 percent/day in a matter of total 72 days. Payments methods included PerfectMoney, Payeer, and several crytocurrencies. This website started around 15 days ago but now they have turned into a scam recently. Please try to avoid it.
Thank you so much for letting us know about this scam website. We all should stay more alert and raise awareness for these type of scam websites. Now a days there are many more such scam websites so before investing in scam websites people should check it's authenticity.

Investhit.com portrayed itself as a company that offered a lot of benefits to its members. They claimed that members can earn profits on investment. Their plans included a whooping profit of 30 percent/day in a matter of total 72 days. Payments methods included PerfectMoney, Payeer, and several crytocurrencies. This website started around 15 days ago but now they have turned into a scam recently. Please try to avoid it.
There are many websites like investhit online that potrays themselves as legit sites but later starts scamming people , imagine investing your hard earned money and later you realised that you have been scammed.

This is one of the major reasons why I don't like giving out my money to companies to help me invest it. Just imagine that they close up with people's hard earned money. They don't even want to know what those people will be passing through by now

Seriously, a lot of people who are not careful about where they invest their money in have fallen victim to these kind of schemes and there no way to get their money back.

Inshallah. I will be writing more about this subject in the future. I have also niticed that there are many Hipes that do not give a high amount of profits on the investment and they have been online for so many years but we really cannot trust them. In the end, they are HYIPs and even they themselves have admitted that they can stop paying at any time on their website.
But come to think of it, it's ponzi that took over hyips, hyips were initially based on the type of investment and produced high interest, although it was risky too.

Thank you for bringing something like this up here but I’ve even plan before that I won’t be victim of any scam site again.It is better to even stay away than trying to find it out maybe it’s real or not

I remember there was a HYIP project that used the pandemic as a way to scam people. It was going fine until the pandemic, but after the pandemic started, they went scam. I do not believe that pandemic was the real reason behind them going scam.
It was just a perfect opportunity they got to go away with investors money and they had to use the pandemic as an excuse as it would be easy to believe them .

It was just a perfect opportunity they got to go away with investors money and they had to use the pandemic as an excuse as it would be easy to believe them .

I do not believe that the pandemic was the real reason why they became a scam because in the past several HYIPs became a scam and this happened way before pandemic began. Unfortunately, ponzi schemes will not cease to exist and they will be there in several different forms. Never invest in a website that asks you for money.

The alarming rate at which people even fall for these kind of operations is what's baffling to me. 30% everyday for 72 days? That's over 2100% in 3 months. Even btc didn't grow to $50,000 overnight. Let's be wise

Thank you so much for this information because it is a caution to those that run after anything they see online that promise to give return on investment.

Seriously I've actually come across so many website that has set up in such a way in order to have people confused into investing their money that will end up getting disappeared with the website owner.

Thank you so much for the heads up. You know most online investment they've now purported it to be a scam site that they even tend to use celebrities as their brand ambassadors so as to convince vulnerable audience to join.

As long as money is involve there is no website that can provide even 5% profit of your money,it doesn't work,so I have totally avoid such scam platform

Thank you very much for the information.
Am certain there are other scam sites out there and it may be difficult for some people to decipher real and scam sites.

Thank you very much for the information.
Am certain there are other scam sites out there and it may be difficult for some people to decipher real and scam sites.

You are welcome. I try my best to research all such kind of investment programs properly and try best to make people aware about such kinds of programs because there was a time when even I was scammed by such kinds of programs.

I hope they did not fraud you with your money. All these Ponzi schemes are to be stayed cleared off. I recently joined one that came very decent and it went like a surprise. People lost millions of dollars because it was an international company as they claimed

There are many serious opportunities to earn money with PerfectMoney outside the world of the Ponzi scheme or even Payeer funds and even real work so this is depends on person choices to earn money opportunities like for example work on escrow service at AirTM as AirTM funds exchanger as a peer.

This is always the case, they disappear suddenly after coming up with offers that are too good to be true. Offering 30% earning daily alone is a warning that something is not right as this is too high. But it is rather unfortunate that some people will still fall for it. But the above update will really help intending members and also alert existing members.

We really have to be careful and to avoid any website most especially those that did not even have a physical address and Also those that promise to give you hundred person within a shorter period of time... I can't be scammed by such website because I try to avoid them as much.

Thank you for drawing the public's attention to the site. There are so many of such platforms that promise huge returns on investment in order to deceive unsuspecting members of the public.

the site doesn't even work for me anymore. I had heard about this site .. I'm really sorry for those who took the scam :) it's good that it was disbanded and no longer works, so as not to fool the world.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back